(35) The changes

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    ❀AUTHOR❀

"NO! I disagree!" Hyun Joong stated sternly.

"Mr Kim?"

"So Min will be under my protection. She'll stay beside me." Hyun Joong tightened his grip on So Min's hand over her lap. "I am sorry, Seung Hyun. But, I am not sure with your plan."

Seung Hyun propped the way he sat. "She is my priority, Mr Kim. And-"

"I know that she is your priority now. And, you will try your very best to protect her. But, no. She is not staying at the apartment or house or this villa or anywhere else, alone, just with your protection. That is too dangerous."

"Oppa.." So Min shook Hyun Joong's hand lightly.

Hyun Joong turned his firm face to So Min who sat next to him. "I will be just fine. Nanny Oh will accompany me." She gave her assuring smile.

Hyun Joong shook his head lightly. She did not understand. Her sisters.. Worse, the Paparazzies.. Worst, Kim Enterprise's enemies..  He did not want to risk anything. He did not want to lose her anymore. Hyun Joong lifted his hand and caressed her cheek down to her chin, toucing it, lifting it a little, ensuring her to stare deep to him. "You have no idea how much you mean to me, So Min. A drop of your hair will wound me extremely."

So Min gasped in shock. She never thought that Kim Hyun Joong would love her that deep. His eyes. His voice. His words.. Those took her breath away. "Oppa~" She breathed.

"Don't deny me on this. I need you safe and happy. And, I am going to make it come true."

So Min sighed deeply. That was a promise. A promise that was spoken by the greatest Kim Hyun Joong. "But.. I am safe and happy." So Min murmured. She felt totally safe and happy with him around. She would not expect more than this. "I-"

"You will let me take a good care of you." Hyun Joong cut her. "I learn fast about your sisters, your family. I don't want them to touch you. And, I will protect you from the society. You have no idea.. Please.. Just let me."


It was like a lump was built inside . She could not breath properly. She even could not say anything. She was just able to nod a little.


"Thank you." Hyun Joong grabbed her nape and planted a kiss on the top of her head. "Now," He looked back at Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.

"She cannot stay with you, Mr Kim." Ji Yong said. "You know that. The issue with her sister.. It is better for her to stay away from you. At least at the eyes of people. Until the news is easing down. We already cut the spreading of it, but still.. it was on air for minutes. There will be after impacts. Beside, she won't stay still, Miss Jung's sister. Believe me. I know that kind of woman."

Unconsciously, Hyun Joong and So Min sighed silently in unison. It took hours for Hyun Joong to recognize what kind of woman Yoo Bin was. It took hours for So Min to finally admit that her step sister had no compassion, no love, no care to anybody but herself.

Hyun Joong took out his phone from his pocket. In swift motion, he dialed one of his speed dials. After waiting for few seconds, "Yong Joon Ahjussi, I need your help."

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun exchanged glances meaningfully. Without other words, they knew exactly what was Hyun Joong up to.

On the other hand, So Min just stared at Hyun Joong in silence. She listened carefully to every words that Hyun Joong said. She did not want to deny anything. She did not want to object anything. Her thought was filled with something else. Her family. How should she deal with them?


"Thank you, Ahjussi. She will be there in less than four hours. Thank you once again." Hyun Joong nodded shortly and cut the conversation. He put the phone back to his pocket and looked at Ji Yong and Seung Hyun, one by one. "She is staying with Bae family."

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun nodded.

"But, I need you to stay there too, Seung Hyun. I trust her in your hands."

Seung Hyun nodded again. "Noted, Mr Kim."

Hyun Joong turned his face and looked down at So Min. "Suzy will be very happy to have you in her house."

"Suzy~" So Min's smile grew. "Eh? Nanny Oh is coming with me, right?"

Hyun Joong nodded. "Of course. She is coming with you. I will stop by and see you everyday. You are not allowed to go anywhere. Stay there. Stay inside. Stay hidden."

"But, Oppa~"

"Sshh!" Hyun Joong put his index finger over So Min's lips to prevent her from talking. But, he knew. He knew that So Min wanted to say something important. "Ji Yong, Seung Hyun, please leave us alone. Thank you."

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun stood up.

"Please tell Nanny Oh to get ready. We are leaving soon."

"Yes, Mr Kim." And, they walked out from the door, leaving Hyun Joong and So Min alone inside.

In sudden, So Min felt unease. Hyun Joong never took his eyes from her. She felt the stare was too intense for her taste. It was suffocating. But
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter