(19) Driving Him Crazy

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀AUTHOR❀


"Shin Hye-ah.. You know Suzy. What kind of dress that would fit her?" So Min asked as her hand touched a group of dress that hang in front of her. She was totally confused. She was not used to it, choosing dress. She never did that before.

Shin Hye, who stood beside her, rubbed her chin and tried to memorize Suzy's figure. "How about a cute pink dress?" She took out a dress. "Like this?"

So Min look at a dress on Shin Hye's hand. A beautiful one. With ribbon in front and ruffle skirt. "Hmm.. I always imagine her in white actually." So Min moved to her right, to a group of white dresses. Her hand busy flipping dresses. Then, her eyes stunned to a dress in the corner. White dress with blue ribbon. Simple yet elegance. The way she loved it. She took the dress and imagined Suzy with it.

"Wow! That is a great choice, So Min-ah!" Shin Hye exclaimed after she saw the dress.

So Min grinned widely and could not help herself for feeling proud hearing Shin Hye's words. "Do you really think so?"

Shin Hye nodded. "Suzy will love it. You know dear.. You do have a great taste actually. Sometimes, you just underestimate yourself." She tapped So Min's shoulder.

So Min giggled. "Why thank you Shin Hye-ah. I take the compliment happily."

Shin Hye grinned. "Let's take a look for her ad-ons."

So Min nodded in excitement. She was happy. Totally.





"You are here?" Yong Hwa talked to a man with black jacket and grey jeans in front of Princess Boutique.

That man nodded and grinned. "Tell me the real purpose of Mr Bae's plan, Yong Hwa. Mr Kim never acted like this before. He never paid attention to a lady. And now.. He wants me to follow a lady and hand him the detail informations."

Yong Hwa grinned lightly. "Us, as three Musketeers, aim to protect Kim family. Our leader, Mr Bae, is obviously planning something relates to that lady, Jung So Min. I sniff he is expecting the lady to become Mr Kim's future wife."

"Mwo?" The man with black jacket's eyes widened, shock. "Mr Kim's future wife?"

Yong Hwa nodded.

"And, President Kim?"

"He approves."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Well.. Whatever Mr Bae's plan is.. It is obviously working. I think Mr Kim is already head over heels to the lady."

"Are you sure, Ji Yong?"

Ji Yong, the man with black jacket, nodded then smirked widely. "I am positive. Told you that Mr Kim never lose his self control. But now.. He is losing his mind. I know him, Yong Hwa. I know him well."

Yong Hwa smiled. "Good to hear that."

"And, she.." Ji Yong's eyes locked to So Min who was picking a ribbon for Suzy. "Do you think she match Mr Kim?"

Yong Hwa followed Ji Yong's eyes. "I spend times with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter