(25) Gone

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  They will kill you.   No, they will kill US.   You wrote it.   It's your idea.   No it's not.   Yes it is.   Unnie!   I'm not running away  from this place alone. We'd die together *smirk*     Uh, *look at readers nervously* here's for you *hands out flame thrower*   Why the hell did you give them that damn thing?!     Huh? You slow baby dinosaur they could kill with bare hands and you are giving them A FREAKING FLAME THROWER.   *looks at each other blankly*   RUNNNNN!       _________________________________       “Unnie! I am going home. Are you coming?” Minzy asked Dara as she walked closer to her.

Dara detached her attention from her laptop screen, raised her face and smiled to the younger one. She shook her head. “Go ahead. I still have something to be done first.”
 
Minzy grinned playfully. “Are you waiting for Ji Yong Oppa?” She leaned on Dara’s desk.
 
Dara sighed deeply and put her back to her seat. Ji Yong? Yes. She is waiting for him. She wants to ask forgiveness from him. For her silly and childish behavior. Dara felt a mental slap inside. She is older than Ji Yong but still.. She is acting like she is the baby.
 
Minzy stood up properly and smiled. She already got the answer from Dara's silence. It was like a confirmation from her. “Alright then. See you tomorrow.”
 
Dara nodded. “Bye, Minzy. Take care.” She waved her hand to Minzy.
 
After Minzy vanished behind the wall, Dara grabbed her phone and opened the text message that she sent to Ji Yong hours ago. After Bom called and informed her that Ji Yong is in the tower.
 
When you are done, please meet me at my desk. I will be waiting. – Dara
 
And, no response. Those men! Like really.. They are so into their job. No news for hours, for days.. Luckily not for weeks. If yes.. She would have leaved him for sure. Dara sighed. No. She is not able to leave him. She loves him dearly. They are just match. Dara and Ji Yong.
 
“Baby girl!”
 
Dara hurriedly threw her sight to the destination the voice came from. Him. Kwon Ji Yong. As stunning as ever. Handsome. Mysterious. Hot! She sighed in defeat.

Ji Yong let out his cocky grin as he walked closer and eased himself sitting at Dara’s desk, facing her. “Hi!”
 
Dara pouted. She hated to see Ji Yong over confident gesture. It made her felt a little........ intimidated.
 
“Why are you pouting? I am here baby girl.” Ji Yong crossed his hands over his chest and gave her his signature toothy grins.
 
Dara snorted. Aishhh.. She does not know how to start. She is going to say sorry to Ji Yong. But, apparently he acts that there is no problem between them. So.. How to react? How?
 
“Are you done yet?” Ji Yong glimpsed to her laptop.
 
Dara sighed shortly, easing her tense down. “Yes. I am done.” She closed the power point that she studied before and shut down her laptop.
 
“Good. Let’s grab steak for dinner. I am starving!” He funnily rubbed his stomach.
 
Dara finally smiled a little and packed her things with Ji Yong’s help. When she was done, she stood up and Ji Yong hurriedly entwined their fingers. They stopped moving and locked their eyes. Both of them saw the longing on each other eyes. Days.. They had not seen each others for days and it felt like forever.




 

Ji Yong smiled. “I miss you.”
 




Dara was also smiling. “I miss you too.”
 




And, just like that.. They are good again.
 
 
 

It was almost 09:00 at the night when Hyun Joong stopped his car in front of So Min's house. So Min hurriedly prepared herself while Hyun Joong unbuckled his seat belt.

“Eh.. No need to step down from the car.” So Min panicky when she saw Hyun Joong was about to open his car door.
 
Hyun Joong stopped his movement and turned his face to see her. “Why?”
 
“Hmm..” So Min bit her lower lip and nervously opened the car's door. How to answer that? She cannot just easily say that she feels afraid about the possibility her step Eomma and step Unnies seeing them together. Hell is waiting for her for sure.

Hyun Joong narrowed his eyes and shook his head a little. The report is right. Gosh! Her relationship with her family members.. He sighed deeply. "Ok." He hissed. He is able to control himself. For now. He definitely wants no problem for his beloved.

Relief washed So Min's face wholly. She let out long breath that she did not even aware that she held before. These gestures of her did not escape Hyun Joong's attentive stare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter