(21) My Lady

♛ Another Cinderella Story ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung So Min

I stare at my phone and reread Suzy's text message that I accepted early in the morning.



Unnie.. Please bring the black mask. I am going to take it at office. - Suzy



I smiled. Black mask.. I am wondering what kind of masquerade party that people at Suzy's age will have. I am picking a white dress for her. I hope she will like it. I left the dress at Yong Hwa-ssi' car. He promised to bring it to me today. Ah... Yonghwa-ssi... Jeez... Now, Yoo Bin Unnie and Shin Hye obviously have interest over him. I sighed deeply.

"So Min!"

I stunned. Dara Unnie's voice.  Oh my! How should I explain my absent at the Ball according to her point of view. And, her dress? I suddenly feel nervous. I raise my face slowly and see her walks hurriedly toward me.

"Jung So Min, you owe me an explanation!" She folds her hands over her chest. "Where were you for the last few days. Before the ball, during the ball and days after the ball. I thought we were a team. You should be aware that a team means that we should share information between."
 


I gulp hard. I am so dead!
 


"Unnie.." I am speechless. What should I say? Help.. Miracle.. Please. I need you now.
 


"Speak!"
 


"Morning, ladies."





THANK YOU, GOD!!!





"Morning, Mr Bae." Dara Unnie and I say in unison.

Mr Bae walks closer with a warm smile on his face. As for me, I smiled widely in relief. Saved by Mr Bae. Dara Unnie obviously would not dare to make me answer her previous question when Mr Bae is around.
 


"So Min-ah, Suzy is waiting for you. She is expecting the dress and the mask." Mr Bae says.
 


I gaps shortly. Mwo? The mask? Does Suzy tell her Appa that I am the one that danced with Mr Kim at the Ball? Oh My!
 


"You better go now, So Min-ah. She can be very demanding." Mr Bae smirks happily as he remembers his daughter. "Look for Yong Hwa at the lobbby. He will take you to Suzy."

Eh? "But.. I have to.."

"That is fine. My daughter is more important than any of this." Mr Bae cut me up. He turns his face to Dara Unnie who just stares at me and Mr Bae in confusion. "Sandara, please come to my office. I have to discuss about something."

"Eh, Yes, Mr Bae." Dara Unnie nods.

"Come back here after Suzy finishes with you, So Min-ah." Mr Bae gives me his final smile before he walks into his office with Dara Unnie tails him after she gives me you-cannot-get-away-next-time.

I stun for a while before let out a loud breath of relief. Oohhh seriously. I am blessed. I giggle happily. I shut down my laptop and take my bag with me after I check the mask inside. I head to the elevator and bow a little when I am passing Gummy Unnie. She is just raising her brow without saying anything. Is she mad at me? I sigh deeply.

 


Kim Hyun Joong

I look at the woman before me. White stiletto. White dress with pink blazer. Braided hairs. Huge smiles on her face. And, the eyes.. Wicked deep brown eyes. I scoff unintentionally.
 


Did she just say that she was the lady I danced with at the Ball? What a bad joke that she has. I will recognize my lady in snap. And, I could tell that this woman before me is not her. At all. Not even close.

"You are saying?"

"I-" she holds her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter