Suprise Meeting

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day before Myungsoo comes back to Korea. You were waiting for MiRae in a cafe. She said that it was very important that you come but once again she was really late.

*Ugh!! Darn it MiRae. You said 10:00AM and now it's almost 11AM*

The door bell rang and you looked up hoping it was Mirae. And it finally was. But she wasn't alone. She was with this good looking guy and they were holding hands! *Err...what??* You stood up.

"Anneyong Ji Yeon!~" MiRae hugged you.

"I'm guessing....this is the suprise you wanted to tell me about?" You pointed to the guy.

"Haha! SUPRISE! Ji Yeon, meet my boyfriend Jongin oppa. Oppa meet Ji Yeon my best friend".

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Kai if you want. MiRae is the only one that calls me Jongin." Kai smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Kai."

The three of you sat down and chatted "Oppa's college major is dance. He's reallyy good at it!" MiRae squealed "He's just one year older than us".

"Sounds....good. So tell me how this whole 'thing' happened." You said, being curious.

"Well...." Kai began.

 

STORY:

"Aigoo...where is Jongin oppa? He said to meet him at the park swings." MiRae sighed and swung back and forth on the swing looking down at her shoes.

"MiRae" Kai called her.

"Oppa!" MiRae looked up to see. Kai was smiling in front of her and  she stopped swinging. He was holding a beautiful bonquet of red roses. "Oppa...?"

"Kim MiRae. I really like you and I want you to be mine. Even though this is so sudden to ask, will you be my girlfriend?" Kai sincerely asked her.

MiRae cried screaming "YES!" She jumped onto Kai's arms and they both fell down on the grass. Jongin hugged MiRae and kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"That is the most cutest thing ever!!! Mirae you should've told me all this earlier!" You lightly slapped Mirae's arm. 

MiRae laughed "Mian. We wanted to keep it a secret for a bit. I'm still deciding if I should tell Myungsoo Oppa though...he's very protective of me when it comes to these kinds of things"

After the laughing, more stories and getting to know Kai, the 3 of you walked out of the café after paying. You were really pleased to see MiRae so happy with a wonderful guy like Kai. Both of them were swinging hand in hand while you walked besides MiRae.

"MiRae?" It was a pretty blonde girl.

"Hyun Ah Unnie?!" MiRae stopped walking and stared at the blonde girl who nodded. "UNNIE!" MiRae ran to her and the two girls hugged.

"Uh hello? We're still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter