Dance with me?

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The orchestra started playing a slow dance song. Everyone smiled and got a partner and started to slow dance.

Mirae who was enjoying her cheesecake put her fork down, got up and pulled Kai with her. They went over to the dance floor. Kai smiled and pulled her closer to him and they started to sway side to side together.I had to squeal inside. They were literally too cute together. I felt like such a loner just sitting her playing with my chamagne.

I got up and started walking to who knows where. But it wasnt so far from the music. This place was huge but beautiful. I sighed and went to sit at this bench under a tree.

You swung your legs back and forth. You didnt know if you were glad or disappointed that you didn't talk to Myungsoo the whole time you were here. You looked down and felt confused.

A hand showed up "Would you like to dance with me?"

You looked up and it was the last person you ever thought would ask. Jihoo.

"Why?"

"Why not? Should there be a reason to ask someone to dance at a beautiful scene like this with music playing in the air?" Jihoo raised a brow "So are you gonna leave me hanging or what?"

Well you were getting bored anyways..."Alrightt" You placed your hand on his and he gently pulled you up. You stood up and you realized you were right in front of Jihoo. He was actually really good looking. 

"Are you gonna just look at me?" Jihoo sighed and brought up your hands around his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter