Going Somewhere

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

"JI YEON!"

I turned around to see who called my name and it was MiRae, she was running up to me "JiYeon!".

"Umm what's up?". I smiled.

"Tell me JiYeon. Tell me yourself what happened..." MiRae looked at me as she caught her breath.

By the look she gave me, I knew what she was talking about.

I sighed, stopped acting like "everything is fine".

"......And that's basically what happened. It's stupid..." I finished the story, looked up at MiRae who was staring at me. I couldn't read her blank expression.

"Let me help you get oppa and unnie's trust back...." MiRae finally said.

*She's going to help me? Even though I did those horrible things??*

"Why MiRae? You should be hating me right now for what I did..."

"Honestly I did. When I overheard oppa talking to you, I was heart broken and my head was full of hate. But then I remembered our friendship. You're my best friend Ji Yeon and best friends help one another" MiRae gave me a gentle smile :) .

I softened *You really are the opposite of Myungsoo...* But I couldn't let her help me. 

"....I...I can't let you Mirae." I said

"..What? Why??"

*Because it feels like I'm using you and I can't lose you.* "Because I started this and I will end this...it was my fault from the beginning so I have to fix it myself. Thanks alot though MiRae. You're the best friend that I hope to never lose" I hugged MiRae and she hugged me back.

MiRae sighed ".....okay. But if you need someone, I'm here."

"I know. I wont forget" I smiled.

----------------

Later that night, you couldn't sleep. You tossed and turned. "Aish! I can't take this no more!"

You the lamp, got up, took your saving money, began packing some clothes and stuff in a suitcase.

After packing, you quietly went downstairs, unlocked the door and left your house with a note said "Umma, Appa I'm going somewhere for a few days. Don't be worried. Your lill but strong girl will be back soon ^^~ .  I love you" This wasn't your first time running away from home. But it was your first time running away in Seoul.

Everything in your life was so messed up that you just wanted to go somewhere to relax, to escape from those complicated things. You didn't know where to go at first, but then you thought about this place, where you had so many good times. You took a midnight train back to Busan.

You looked at your phone "Maybe I should call Mirae" You dialed her number but before you could click call, your phone died. And you forgot t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter