Distance

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the long weekend, it was back to school. You were kind of bumed out since you won't be seeing Myungsoo today. Time went by so slow during your classes. 

It was break time. You and MiRae were sitting under a tree eating lunch. 

"Ji Yeon~ Omo!! You're wearing the wedges I got you!" MiRae beamed.

"Oh aha. Yeah, How could I not?" You tried to smile but your best friend can easily feel it's just a fake one.

"What's wrong Ji Yeon? Still sad about yesterday?. Don't overthink about it. He's just very oblivious about your feelings, that's why he's not doing anything.." MiRae tried to cheer you up "Let's go eat black bean noodles after school with JiHoo oppa okay?"

You agreed "...Wait does that mean I'm going to get to see Myungsoo oppa today???"

"Err...about that...he went to New York with a girl he just met. He got the flight for free since she's a flight attendant. He's coming back in 2 weeks".

*2 weeks?!?! WHAT!!!!!?????* "Oh I see" . That made your day even more dreading, knowing that you be bumping into him anytime soon. 

"Cheer up Ji Yeon-ah~ That means you'll get to think of more ways to make him fall for you!" MiRae bit into her sandwich.

"uh..hahaha" . *At least that's teh bright side*

------

After school, you and MiRae got picked up in JiHoo's car and you guys headed to a black bean noodle shop.

"3 black bean noodles please~" MiRae told the waiter. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Hmm so Ji Yeon, did you think of a way for Myungsoo oppa to fall for you?" MiRae asked after sipping her ice water.

JiHoo looked up "Bwoh?! Ji Yeon likes Myungsoo??!"

MiRae nodded "Yeah oppa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter