A Conversation

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

I looked JiHoo driving his car away then let out a long sigh .... *Come on Park Ji Yeon! Finish what you started! Dont be a coward* *But this is so hard!! UGHH !!*

While I was hesitating in front of Hyuna's house, I heard someone come out. It was Hyuna coming out to take out the trash. I bit my lip *Oh *

She saw me and looked at me with wide eyes "J..Jiyeon?"

"U-uniie...hi" I walked towards her "Um...can we talk?"

Hyuna looked unsure but agreed and lead me inside her house

*woah....Hyunah unnie's house is so beautiful!*. I looked around while sitting in the living room.

"Do you want anything to drink? soda, water, coffee, tea?" Hyuna asked

I felt kinda awkward  "water...please?"

Unnie brought me a glass of water and tea for her. She sat down in front of me.

We didnt talked for some first few minutes. The atmosphere was dead with awkwardness.

I decided to say something to break that awful atmosphere. "Unnie ah...." My voice was shaky "Im so sorry for what I did. Even saying sorry is so useless now, I actually dont know what else to say, or do. This was the very first time I've done a big mistake which affected bad to people I love... and I really dont know how to fix it...I really regret..."

Hyuna didnt show her emotions at that time, she was just listening to me.

"If there's anything I can do right now to make you forgive me, please tell! I will do my best....". Felt like I was crying. "Hyun Ah unnie...?"

She took a deep breath and began to talk "Ji Yeon.... I thought a lot about our things - about  you, me and Myungsoo oppa. It was really hard for me to get over this. But Jihoo oppa talked to me yesterday and that helped me. Nobody is perfect right? I know that you are not a bad person." She rubbed the back of her neck "I guess last 2 weeks have been very harsh for you already, and I dont need to make you feel worse. Though I dont know you for a long time, I know you deserve a second chance. Everybody deserves a second chance. And I think I still wanna have a dongsaeng like you in my life" . She smiled to me. "A dongsaeng that always smiles no matter how hard her world is" . She winked.

*:O ....huh!? Shes saying she still wants me in her life!? After that terrible thing I did to her!?!?*
And in that moment, I actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter