Party Part 1

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been almost a week since you and HyunAh made up.

But it's been several weeks since you've heard from the person you've been longing. MyungSoo.

PLEASE DISTRACT ME FROM THINKING ABOUT HIM! you mentally screamed. And just as if God heard your pleading, your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered.

"JiYeon! So I totally forgot to tell you there is a party tomorrow night at my place! We're celebrating my dad's birthday. It's at 5PM till I don't know...whenevers? Bring your parents if you can!" MiRae exclaimed.

"Oh ok. I'm pretty sure that my parents would let me go but I don't know if they are going to come or not because of work".

"Aw ok. JiHoo oppa is gonna pick you up at like 4:45 PM so be ready by then or it's gonna piss him off if he has to wait. K I have to go and help my parents for the party tomorrow. I'll talk to you later! Byee. OH! and it's formal too!" 

"Yah~! I get it. Byee!" And you both hung up.

You got up from your bed and walked over to your closet "Hmm what should I wear??....crap. I still have to ask mom and dad if I can go!" You went downstairs to see your mom and dad on the couch watching a drama. 

"Umma. Appa. Can I go to MiRae's party tomorrow night? We're all invited." You asked.

"Tomorrow night? We both have work. But you still can go. Tell Mr. and Mrs. Kim that we apologize since we can't go."

You nodded and went back upstairs picking out an outfit to wear "Hmm is this formal enough?".

===========

It was finally the day of the party and you were almost done doing your hair. 
 

YOUR POV: (I=YOU)

It's 4:30PM now, JiHoo is coming soon. I hope there will be no awkwardness.

"JiYeon! A very handsome young man is here to pick you up!" I heard my mom's voice flutter.

Oh gosh mom. AND IN FRONT OF JIHOO!!!!

I facepalmed and went down the stairs. JiHoo was already there in his tux and I had to admit he was pretty hot. My cheeks turned light pink as he smirked at me.

*JiYeon wake up! This is an ! Don't you let his look fool you!!* I thought.

"Omo. Darling you look so beautiful~" Umma winked and appa smiled at me.

"Ummaaa. It's just a party. It's not like im going to prom again!" . I sighed ... ugh... 

"Alright alright. Have fun and don't worry about coming home late since we already know that you're in safe hands" Appa said.

Me and JiHoo said bye to my parents but they were still at the door watching so like a gentlemen, Jiho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter