Jihoo's Help

Player Complications in My Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days in Busan were pretty good but it was kinda lonely by yourself. You were out for a stroll in the park with the sun shining. It was a beautiful sunny day.

You spotted some pink flowers growing in a bunch and you couldn't help but smile. You bent down to touch their delicate petals *Just a flower. No worries, love or anything*

"Yah!" 

You looked up and it was the last person you'd ever think it would be. JiHoo.

You stood up and made a face "What are you doing here?"

"Well you've been causing so much damn trouble and everyone is having heartaches so I just wanted to see how the main cause is doing" JiHoo looked around the park.

"Well im doing fine thank you very much!" You said *What a =_=!*

"Are you really Jiyeon? Breaking your own love's heart and you're ok with it?....I guess." JiHoo said "So you don't need someone to talk to or anything. I understand".

You looked at him and he smirked at you *You think you're soooo smart huh?* "Ugh. Fine. Yes. I'm dying from all the pain. That's why I went back to Busan. Just to clear my mind." You sat down on the grass.

*I knew it* "Well..." JiHoo sat down next to you "I think it.s a cowardly thing to run away"

"Yah. Are you here to offend me or help!? Aish. And I didn't run away!..I just need some time."

"Haha. I'm just saying. Ahem. Honestly anyone could've lied to be with the one they love. But still, you gotta come up and talk to them about it."

"I...I don't know what to say. I'm weak at these things"

"I've known Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter