Part 2

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

Numb.

That is the only thing she could feel the moment she sees him. Part of her is happy to see him, despite the sad memories he gave her, but another part of her, which is bigger, is sad.... and somewhat disappointed.

It's not dissapointed, it's something else. Something she couldn't express.

How could he come and go as he like? How could he show up right in front of her house after hurting her like that? Giving her one bad memory that'll probably haunt her forever. Although a part of her is happy, she still couldn't forgive him for everything he had done to her. Everything was just too painful for her to bear.

But deep inside, she knows the truth. One touch from him can melt her already, one word from him and she would do what he tells her. She's just too pathetically in love with him. She bravely lowers her eyes and looks at him.

Those memories just won't go away.

Tears blur her vision and she blinks rapidly, refuse to use her hand to wipe the tears away. From the spot she is standing, it might be hard for him to see her tears, but unknowingly to her, he does.

He sees her eyes gleam in tears, and somehow makes it to the point she is crying, and not because the rain. It's because of him.

After a moment of hesitation, she finally decides and goes back to the house just to run down to the first floor. She takes an umbrella in the process, before rushing out from the house, running in the middle of heavy rain.

His body lungs forward, but his feet are reluctance. He stays still on his spot, can't understand why his feet aren't collaborating with his mind.

Worry clouds her eyes involuntarily as she saw his pale face and his clothes drench in rain. She lets her feet move forward and she holds the umbrella higher, so that it could cover both her and him from the rain.

Why would he go through this all, just to come here?

A squeeze of pain aches her heart when she sees him closely. Why is he like this now? Isn't he the one who let her go and tell her to live a better life? Isn't he the one who give up on their relationship without a fight? Then why is he standing in front of her, under the rain, as if he is waiting for her?

A hand reaches out to her cheek and gently squeezes it, feeling the soft skin. Her eyes automatically close in content feeling his warm skin against her despite the cold rain. Without realizing, he leans closer to her and captures her lips into a heartwarming, full of sadness and love kiss.

He pours all his emotions inside, saying nothing but letting the lips to tell her.

I knowingly put my feet into trap of memories

His lips pressed harder on hers but he made sure not to hurt her. She willingly kisses him back as her grips on the umbrella loosen and it falls down on the hard, wet ground.

And I don't even make the effort to escape.