Part 11

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The two reach the cafe for their date. Junhyung has purposely brought her to this cafe called 'Love Rain' which has been Hara's favourite cafe. They spend most of their dates before here. It has a meaningful memory for them. Their first, second, third, and more anniversaries had been done at this place. Even the owner has recognized them.

"Omo! Junhyung! Hara!" The owner spots them and makes his way towards them. "Never think I'll ever see you two again! It's been long time already since you guys last paid visit to this place."

They only give a timid smile back. They aren't so opened to tell him about their fight and break-up.

"Do you guys want the usual?"

Junhyung nods. "Bring us the usual." He ushers Hara to a window-side seat. He even gentlemanly pulls the chair for her.

She doesn't comment nor does she say anything. He wants to talk, but seeing the way she keeps looking outside make him shut his mouth. Fortunately the drinks come not too long.

Their eyes widen curiously when the owner puts down a plate of chocolate brownies.

"For you two to stay sweet together." He winks at them. "It's on the house, so don't worry!"

The owner leaves, leaving the two of them completely quiet in silence.

Slowly Hara reaches out and takes her macchiato bubbles and sips the drink slowly. Junhyung watches her carefully before taking his moccha latter and sips it. It is awfully quiet until Junhyung decides to break the awkward atmosphere.

So what if he gets another chance but she doesn't talk to him?

"Where do you want to go after this?" Junhyung asks.

She raises an eyebrow. "I think you're preparing for the date."

"I know. I'm just asking. I wonder if where you want to go and where I have prepared clash." He fibs. "But apparently you're giving all to me, so I guess I'm not going to disappoint you."

"You had disappointed me long ago." She murmurs.

He doesn't catch that fortunately. "I'm sorry, what?"

She shakes her head. "Nothing."

Junhyung sighs. She's really stubborn about this thing. It disappoints him, but he knows mostly was his fault. So he doesn't say anything about it. 

Slowly, she reaches out and grabs the fork and pokes the brownies. She slices a bit and when Junhyung thinks she's going to eat it, she surprisingly reaches out her hand and Junhyung feels the soft brownies on his lips. He blinks at her in surprise.

She is looking at him expectantly.

"We're going on a date right now, aren't we?" She asks with a hint of mocking him.

He smiles immediately and nods. He opens his mouth.

Never will he finds another brownies as sweet as this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTS, OKAY?? LOVE YOU ALL!!