Part 13

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

"Seriously? You're bringing me here?" 

Junhyung frowns at her displeasure tone. "Why? I thought you'd like amusement park."

She looks at him. "I do, but you're not. And you're not going to have fun if we go somewhere you're not really fond of."

His heart swells in happiness and blissful with her care. So she still remembers, and she still cares. He finds it really assuring. He can only smile as he takes her hand. "But as long as you're happy, I'm happy." He says sincerely and Hara can feel his sincerity through his eyes and soft tone he's using.

She wants to be assured, and trutfully she is. But to open her heart bigger and takes him back inside; although he is already inside and doesn't want to get out; she still can not love him like she did before. The wound was just so much more painful and it really took her a long time to heal. She wants to secure herself from any pain that he may will give her in the future.

She isn't pretending to be happy when she's with him and she really does. But it takes a lot more than sincerity to get back her trust, her hope, and her love.

"And are you going inside like that?" She asks.

"Why? What's wrong?" He furrows his brows.

"No disguise?" She asks again, seemingly surprise with his carelessness.

Back then, it would've taken him hours just to perfect his disguise.

"Oh." The realization hits him as he takes out his cap and mask. "Let's go."

She can only shake her head. He's changing... slowly. Baby steps... 

 

 

They go to several games to play and have fun as they should have. Hara doesn't pretend having fun. In fact, she does have fun. Although in some moment she will just stop for a while and reminisces the times they had in the past, she doesn't dwell in it too much. She lets herself to relax and enjoys everything she can have.

"Is it delicious?" Junhyung asks.

They are in a cafe near Hara's house, having a light dinner consists of small cakes and teas.

"Hmm." Hara replies as she eats her strawberry cheesecake blissfully.

To say the cake is delicious is understatement. It's very very delicious. Oh, ignore her lack of vocabulary.

Junhyung smiles softly as he watches her devouring the cake.

"Do you want some?" She suddenly asks, startling him.

He doesn't think that she'll suddenly do so, but his brain functions rather quickly. "Sure." He is about to open his mouth and lets her feed him when she slices a small part of the cake and puts it down on his plate.

He frowns at the reality, but slowly a smile lits up his face. At least she's sharing. That's a big step.

"Do you want to try mine?" Junhyung asks her.

Hara looks at him, thinking her answer. "Why not." Then he slices his own cake and brings his fork to .

Her eyes widen at his straightforwardness. Although she knows he is that kind of person, Junhyung rarely feeds her in public because of his image. And all of sudden he does that. She blinks. Then she takes the fork and puts down the slice on her plate. She gives him back his fork. He looks crestfallen, but quickly changes his expression.

Junhyung sets a brighter face and starts a converstation, leading them away from the feeding ordeal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a reallly long time since I updated. I'm sorry :) Hope you enjoy