Part 12

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The past 6

"Where are we going?"

Hara asked as she hopped into Junhyung's car. It was their first anniversary together and he was bringing her out. Said he had planned everything out for them.

He gave her a secretive wink. "It's a surprise."

He drove off and pulled over into familiar street. Hara looked around and smiled.

"I think I can guess." She tapped her chin.

"Oh?" He smiled back, knowing well she might get the guess right.

"I'm getting macchiato." She said as she took out her phone.

He chuckled. "That I'm sure about."

The familiar cafe finally came into their sight and Junhyung parked his car at the parking lot before opening car for Hara.

"Thank you," She said delicately.

"Your welcome, My Lady." He grinned and led her to the cafe.

Once they stepped in, the owner quickly ushered them to a isolated table with dimly litted candles in the middle of it. Junhyung pulled out the chair for Hara and she sat down with a smile playing on her lips. "Am I getting macchiato today? You come prepared."

"Told you." Junhyung replied.

A waitress came out and Junhyung ordered, "Dom Perignon for us."

Hara's mouth fell. "Not macchiato for me?"

Junhyung rolled his eyes but not because irritated. He found her really cute that way. "Alright, a macchiato for her. I wanted tomato sauce chicken steak and she..."

"I want Meatballs pasta, thank you." Hara continued.

"Is that all? How about the dessert? We have strawberry cheesecake for today's favorite." The waitress offered kindly.

"We'll get that too, but serve it after we have our meal."

"Noted." The waitress said and left.

"You ate strawberry cheesecake?" Hara asked. "I thought you hate strawberry."

"Well you like them." His replied make her completely quiet.

"But you don't."

"It doesn't matter. I only care what you like, baby." He said softly. 

She melted in his words but instead of giving him a full kiss on lips because of his thoughtfulness, she kicked him under the table. "That's my thanks for you."

"You sure are different, baby." He winced but his eyes gleamed with happiness.

"Dork."

"Only for you."

-

After the meal, the couple left the cafe and headed somewhere else.

"Mind telling me your next destination?" Hara asked.

"Hmm... how about no?" He grinned at her teasingly.

She rolled her eyes. "It's going to be a surprise again?"

He shrugged and she 'hmph'-ed in annoyance. "Seriously, you got some problem in keeping secrets, you know that?"

"That's just me, baby. What can I do? Do you want me to change?"

Hara thought of what it would be like if he change. From a cool and mysterious but romantic guy to a blabber and smiley guy? Wow, that gave her shiver.

She shut her eyes closed and shook her head. "The picture isn't really good. It cringes me." She truthfully told him. "So yeah, I'm going with the 'cool and mysterious but romantic guy' type."

He gave her a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "I'm a cool and mysterious but romantic guy?"

She blushed after she realized what she had said. "Oh my, you heard wrong!!" She quickly denied.

He chuckled. "It has already been etched in my mind, baby. I can't forget it even if I want to."

The drive finally came to an end when he pulled over at Han River and parked his car.

"This is the surprise destination? Should've known." She giggled.

Junhyung smiled at her feminine giggle and his body relaxed. He had been so nervous, but seeing her now, he felt a lot better. "Well, what are you waiting for now? Let's go play couple bikes and all." He said while extending his arm. "Let's go now, My Lady."