Part 6

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The Past 4

A week passed by as Junhyung helped Hara on getting her part. Hara was only needed to sing when G-Kwang and Nicole, who were chosen as the musical leads, get on their romantic parts in the musical. The story was going to be a romantic one, with some obstacles like how the parents weren't agreeing on the relationship. It's much like shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, but happy ending verse and the singing.

"You only need to calm your nerves and sing." Junhyung's voice demanded desperately.

It had been three hours since they started, but Hara was still stuttering everytime Junhyung told her to sing. She just couldn't sing when there were a lot of people, or in front of a stranger. She managed to pass the school's tight audition was only because Hyuna was there, as her loyal supporter.

Hara took a deep breath once again, managing her focus on the white wall in front of her. *You can do this. You can.* She kept reminding herself as she let out warm breath from .

"Try again." Junhyung ordered, his face was pissed.

Hara opened and the first line of the song was sang without a stutter.

"Good." He nodded, a hint of satisfaction was apparent. "Keep it up."

A smile grew on her lips without her knowing. She felt a gush of happiness rushed in her system when he complimented her. She was reading the musical script when he gazed at her with unreadable eyes. She didn't notice it at first, but when she looked up to ask something, their eyes locked together.

Silence fell into the room as the two just stared at each other.

The moment was interrupted by a loud bang on the door, and high-pitch voice from Nicole, indicating that the rest of the group were coming.

Their staring moment broke and Hara quickly rushed to the door, cheeks heated and pinked.

"Hara, Junhyung! We bought something to eat!" Kikwang shouted in sing-song voice as they bombarded the room with loud footsteps and laughter.

*Why......why was he looking at me that way?*