Part 5

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The Past 2

"Hi, I'm Nicole!" A round face girl with eye smiles beamed brightly at Hara.

Hara responsed with a small shy smile. "I'm Goo Hara." She said with small voice.

She was one of the most awkward students back in high school, and it's not going to change sooner, she thought. The group was gathering in one of the classroom after the school, with Yoon Doojoon picked as the leader to organize the schedule and other stuffs.

Doojoon and Junhyung were standing as the rest was sitting down, chatting and talking excitedly about what they want to perform. Hara found out that Doojoon and Junhyung were closed friends despite the major they were taking. Doojoon was more interested in becoming an actor, but his voice was a greater aspect from him. So he took two classes and a few more that only added as the support.

Junhyung on the other hand was majoring in rapping class and some other classes like hip hop dance class. Hara never heard him rap, but Nicole told her that he was so charismatic when he does, and Hara felt herself curious over him. His face was cold and expressionless, but she couldn't deny that he had something gentle in him.

He was caring. She unpurposely caught him helping a flaw student by supporting him with his shoulder. She doubted it was because his image as the head of students' council.

"Alright." Doojoon nodded in approval before the rest of the groups. "So, guys, hi." He said with a light chuckle. "Most of you have already known me, but the juniors probably don't. The juniors, please stand up."

Hara and three other boys stood up shyly as the rest clapped.

"Now, introduce yourself. We can start from you." Doojoon gestured toward Hara.

Hara awkwardly smiled, "Hi, I'm Goo Hara, and I'm currently starting the first semester. I major in singing and dancing.... that's all." She looked down at her feet, suddenly they seemed interesting.

"Okay." Doojoon clapped encouragingly, understanding the shyness of the freshman. "Next."

The introductions were done and they sat in circle.

"After hearing about your experiences and majors, we decided to do musical." Doojoon announced.

Hara was perplexed the moment he announced it. She couldn't act. How can they do musical!? "B..but I can't act." Hara decided to let out her disturbance.

"Oh it's alright!" Doojoon smiled warmly. "Junhyung can teach you for that. Although he doesn't seem like an actor, he's very good at hiding his emotion. He's a good actor." Doojoon winked playfully. "As much as I wanted to help you myself, I can't. Don't worry about the act, actually. All you have to do is to put on a bright smile and sing."

Hara nodded, sighing in relief. At least someone is going to help her.

Her eyes darted upward and she met eyes with Junhyung.