Part 1

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

The rain droplets hit the window softly, as the grey clouds maximize, covering the once blue sky. He puts down his newspaper and walks to the window to see the droplets clearly. His eyes were emotionless and blank, as his soul and mind wander away.

The rain reminds me of her

Happy memories of him and her flooded his mind for the nth time after the last time it rained. His lips curl into a soft smile before the memories end abruptly, fading his smile as well. His eyes turned sad and his fingers graze against the cold glass pathetically. It had been exactly two months since the last time he saw her, and all the times he wasted by mourning his own mistake.

If he hadn't been so prideful, if only he had let go that stupid pride for once, maybe this wouldn't happen. Maybe she would still be in his arm, smiling and cuddling with him. Stupid ego.

A bitter smile plasters on his face, as he remembers how idiot he was back then for pushing her away, away from his life. Now that he looks back again, he wants to beg for forgiveness, to tell her how sorry he is, and to get back with her.

But everything is too late. What's done is done.

He was blinded by his fame and popularity that he pushed her away. He was once fell into a stupid trick that now makes him like this. Miserable.

He finally moves away from the window after hearing the rain gets heavier,  and walks out from his house, going into the rain. No matter how many times he thought of it, it's getting absurd and he suddenly feels as if he has to do it. He has to meet her. This guilty conscience is eating him up and does nothing to him but killing him.

Two months are long enough to think of his stupid mistake. It's time to make up for her.

For another chance if she still kinds enough to give him one.

The moment he steps on the hard concrete, splash of rain waters hit him immediately. Not that he mind, though. He recalls the time when he let her standing in the rain waiting for him to let her in. It was another moment of his stupidity.

Mindlessly, his feet brings him moving forward and he dragged his wet body walking in the rain. Still in the heavy rain, he arrives at the place both his mind and heart wants him to be at.

A simple, classly-looking house stands in front of him gloomily because of the dark sky and the endlessly pouring rain. His eyes darts upwards to the balcony on the second floor, and watches as the door to the balcony slowly creaks open, and he stood still, feeling numb that he can't move his feet.

It was as if his feet are nailed on the ground.

A beautiful, long hair woman with sadness engulf around her comes into his view and his heartbeat quicken in a second.

She looks as beautiful as I remember

A stupid, love-struck smile appears on his lips as he watches her looking outside, seemingly to reminisce someting. Little does he know, she is thinking about him too. Rain is like one of the thing that attach them together, one of the border makes them understand each other better, the one thing she fancies the most, and he is the only who probably knows.

Slowly, almost like in slow-motion, her eyes begin to wander, and as if she could feel his presence, her eyes fall upon him.