I Want To Leave

The Frozen Soul's Fire

                                                               

*NOT MY PICTURE*

Jinyoung:
            I cleaned up the kitchen as the sun set. She clasped her hands around an empty Rose of Sharon decorated mug as she watched the blue sky turn to the color of Venus. I sat down beside her and watched the movement of the heavens. We sat in silence as the sun closed its eyes to sleep, shadows began to take over. The black silhouettes of distant trees and toppling hills blended in with the night sky but, the half moon shined brilliantly.
"Do you think that the moon is lonely?" She softly broke the silence.
I glanced up at the half smiling figure in the sky. "No, she has the stars and Venus beside her. She isn't lonely."
"She smiles on the outside but deep down in her frozen soul she is lonely." She said.
I turned my head and looked at her. "Why?" I asked.
"Because she longs for the flame that thaws her frozen heart. She longs for the fire that melts her frozen soul. She longs for the sun." She explained.
"Does the sun long for her as well?" I questioned.
"The moon will never know how the sun feels." She looked at the floor with her puffy eyes.
"The moon shines at night. Doesn't that give it away?" I said as she looked at me. "The moon cannot shine without the sun, but without the moon the sun won't have a reason to shine at night. They live for each other. The distant warmth that the sun radiates to the moon is enough to make her happy. They persevere through solitude because they know that one day they'll meet again."
"A solar eclipse." She softly said.
"Yes. Despite the short time that they meet, they show all of their love and gratitude for each other. They embrace each other and feel at peace, in serenity, in love." I explained.

Suzy:
            I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I wanted to go back to my regular life. I didn't want to be in pain and confusion anymore. I didn't want my heart to be shaken and stirred any longer. Being around him, being next to him, it is suffocating. My heart is suffocating in its own pool of blood and love, all of the love that he doesn't know about...

Jinyoung:
            She looked down at the wooden floor. I saw her long eye lashes, her innocent eyes, her perfect nose, and her soft lips. I recalled memories from our past. The moment where the autumn leaves danced in the wind and she wrapped her arms around my waist as we rode on the bike to the small cafe. The moment that we kissed as the brilliant night sky sparkled behind us. What was the feeling that dwelled inside of me as I thought about the past? Was it love? Was it affection? Was it companionship? Or was it simply happiness? I looked at the ground confused at my own thoughts, confused at the indecipherable feelings.
"Can you drop me off at the train station tomorrow?" She asked me.
"Yes." I quickly replied without realizing as I pondered upon the inscrutable feelings inside of me.

 

---------------------

A/N: Bloop, running out of ideas + school. Blehhhhh I'll still try to update more~! ^_^