A Glimpse

WINTER ROMANCE

CHAPTER 3

 

A week has passed.

“So Suzy-ah, have you already visited all the tourist spots?” asked Imo.

“Not yet Imo. Where should I go next?” asked Suzy.

“Maybe you can tour around Myeongdong today. There are plenty of stores there that may interest you or you can go to the amusement park. And also, in Myeongdong there is the biggest Catholic church in Korea, you can visit there,” answered Imo.

“That’s a good idea Imo. Hope there’ll be a mass today so I can attend while I’m there. Maybe next time, I’ll go the amusement park. It’s no fun going there alone” said Suzy.

“Well, that’s make sense. Maybe you can go their with your cousin. How about Woo Young?” suggested Imo.

“Yongie? That’s a good idea, I’ve never seen him for quite some time now,” answered Suzy.

“You can go to your Samchon’s house anytime but be sure to call him first. That boy’s always out with friends, hehe.”

“Hehe. That’s the nature of guys Imo. Be thankful you don’t have a son, haha,” said Suzy jokingly and Imo laughed with her.

- oOo -

At Myeongdong in a coffee shop, Suzy sat on one of the chairs with a hot choco served. She brought her IPad with her and updated her blog. She uploaded some photos of her recent activities. She saw some photos of the all-in-black-man; she stared at them and realized that the man on the photos was the man she was with just a week ago. She also looked at the photos of both of them while they were at the gallery.

“Ah, he was really that man. I didn’t even recognize him,” she thought while smiling at the thought.” Maybe because he was so covered up when I saw him at the Han River. Anyway, should I upload his picture?” She thought while looking at his picture in Han River. “Maybe its ok, just a photo and anyway, he was all covered up. He will not be recognized by his friends or what” So, she decided to upload a photo of him while he was walking at the Han River sidewalk.

She captioned it with, “A very interesting sight. Of all the people I’ve seen here in Korea, he caught my attention. All people around him wore colorful clothing but he was all in black, just like me at that time.” She also uploaded her photo of that day comparing to the “man in black” guy. “See? Hehe,” she wrote after her photo.

The next photo she uploaded was a photo of them on the art gallery posing a very wacky pose that isn’t recognizable as them. She wrote, “Wacky pose together with Stranger Man, hehe. Aren’t we adorable? Keke.”

While looking at the photo, she thought with a smile, “This looks good.”

After finishing updating her blog, she went outside and does some sightseeing and of course took photos.

- oOo -

He’s currently filming his movie in Myeongdong, while resting beside the film crew; he took a bite of his pizza. He got really hungry with all the action scenes.

The filming resumes again. He was saying his lines when his attention suddenly was caught by a woman wearing all black but with a red scarf walking along some shops and recognized her as the “pretty stranger” of last week. He stumble on his lines and was cut off by the director.

“Joesomida,” he apologized at everyone. He turned his head on the direction where he saw the lady and he saw that she was gone.

“Maybe I was just imagining things,” he thought while shook his head and ignored the thought immediately. He resumed the shooting with again.

- oOo -

Suzy was walking along shops and saw a filming crew at the entrance of Myeongdong.

“Wow, there’s someone filming a movie here. I can just peek and took photos and leave, right?” she thought.

She walked around the film set and took photos while it was filming. On her camera’s eye view, she was surprised as she saw the “stranger man” on the filming set and when she took off the camera, the man disappeared.

“It seems him…. But no,” she thought and looked up again, searching him but she didn’t find him.

“Seems not him,” she thought.

She then preceded her sightseeing. Entered stall by stall, bought some trinkets.

She saw the Myeongdong Church, took some photos then entered the church. Fortunately, there was a mass being held at that time, so he attended the mass. After the mass ended, she looked at the surroundings of the church and was amazed at how clean and peaceful there. She took another set of photos and left.

She went to the grocery to purchase some goods for the house and then went home feeling happy.

- oOo -

“I’m home!“ she called while proceeded to the kitchen to put the groceries.

“Oh Unnie, why did you bought so many?” asked So Min when she entered the kitchen.

Kwenchana So Min-ah. This is the least we can do. By the way, has Unnie arrived?” asked Suzy.

“Not yet. Wae?” answered So Min while helping Suzy put the groceries to their right places.

“Nothing,” answered Suzy.

“So, what did you do today Unnie?” asked So Min.

“Just went to Myeongdong to Imo’s suggestion,” she answered.

“Sincha? I haven’t been there for a while now. Next time, let’s go together, hmm?” suggests So Min.

“Sure. There was also a filming crew there today. I took some photos of them,” she said while pulling out her camera.

“Sincha? I think I know who were filming there. Let me take a look.” She scanned the photos and got so excited. “Oh it’s Park Eun Bin! I think I know what movie is this,” she continued excitedly.

“What movie?” asked Suzy.

“Covertness Unnie and this is really a must watch movie,” she answered.

“Wae?”

“Coz there’s Kim Soo Hyun as the lead actor Unnie!,” she answered lovingly while imagining Kim Soo Hyun.

“Kim Soo Hyun?” Suzy answered while thinking and continued, “Well, I don’t know him.”

“Mwo? Kim Soo Hyun? OMG Unnie! He’s like the most popular actor in Korea,” gushed So Min.

“Well, I don’t know him, hehe,” Suzy innocently answered.

“Come on Unnie, I’ll let you watch a drama that he starred,” said So Min while dragging her Unnie to the living room.

 

Author's NOte:

*** If words are italicized, it means they're talking in Korean. But if not, in English. :D

Hope you all liked it! Give me some love and subscribe, hehe.. Feel free to comment if you have some suggestions.

Annyeong! :D