The Banishment of the White Princess I

Exo-K's Foxy Love

                 Sehun was with his groupmates at the Seoul Library Center. Well, delete that. The girls were more like of his fangirls, not groupmates. And they were constantly giggling, mumbling and taking his pictures since their dismissal.

                Why am I even on this group? Sehun asked to himself and continued to scan the bookshelves so he could go deeper and further from those ridiculous girls. Yeah right! I remember! Chanyeol set me up, he thought and was like shouting to his own mind.

                Their class has to do some reports on Korean mythology and the group 1 will start it tomorrow. Since Sehun was sleeping, Chanyeol voluntarily suggested Sehun to be in the first group.

                “Sehun oppa, I heard that you are close to your SHINee hyungs, neh?” A tall girl from the group asked, holding an envelope.

                “A-ani,n-neh. Not that much. Why?” Sehun raised his eyebrow, not meeting the gaze of the girl but focused on the book titles.

                “I thought maybe you could give this letter to Taemin-oppa for me, please?” The girl was now blushing; she was bowing as her hands were reached out to Sehun holding the envelope. “Please oppa?”

                Sehun couldn’t believe it. Nonetheless, he took the envelope. “Of course, don’t worry. The letter will reach him.” He smiled; though he was irritated… he couldn’t refuse.

                The girl’s expression was like a lightning suddenly her while sapping a sour gum and done inhaling heroine. “Waaaah! Thank you oppa! Gamsa, gamsa!”

                Sehun scratched the back of his head and bowed as well. Suddenly, his phone vibrated along with the History ringtone from his pocket. “Uhm, do you mind if I take this call?”

                “Don’t worry oppa. I bet it would be important. Thank you again.” The girl bowed hyper-actively and left him alone.

                He exhaled. Feeling like he was just freed from an arena of deadly bulls. He checked the caller I.D. and it was his Suho hyung.

                “Yoboseyo,” Sehun greeted the other line.

                “Sehun? Where are you?”

                “City Library. Why? Your tone seems to be worried.” He replied.

                “It’s already 9 in the evening! And the weather will change in an hour or so, blizzard then a weird thunder storm.” Suho said, almost shouted. Being a grampa as he was but Sehun was caught up to what the older boy said.

                “Thunderstorm? Blizzard? It’s just the start of the winter hyung.”

                “I know, that’s why it’s weird. The news call it an unexplained phenomena, there’s also a high tide in the shore areas and a 3.2 magnitude earthquake in a single town in Busan.”

                Sehun let his fingers run across the sides of the books and felt how the covers were crispy, telling that the books were old now. “Are you somehow joking? An earthquake in a single town? It’s not even possible.”

                “Come on maknae, I won’t gain anything if I am lying. Don’t do anything drastic and irrevocable, Sehun. I am coming to fetch you up. In the meantime: behave like you always do. Arraseo?”

                “Seriously? Okay, I won’t leave until you show up hyung.” Sehun mumbled with some unnecessary words and pointed his lips out.

                “That’s my maknae.” And the call was ended.

                Sehun looked outside the big annulled windows, there was a big, shiny circle moon hung on the sky. He remembered that the snow was starting to fall when he left their campus. And now, the sky is irrelevantly clear instead.

                “Well, that’s weird.” Sehun noted but tried to ignore it and went to table where his classmates are at. He saw them spreading scrolls. But by the looks of the scrolls, they were just replica. A library’s copy.

                “This is not the Korean mythology, but it looks interesting.” One girl said and started to spread the scrolls out.

                Sehun also got curious and stretched his neck to see the scriptures. There were some illustrations, mostly of a white furry canine.

                “Well?” a boy asked, his curiosity killing him.

                “Let’s see. This scroll is titled ‘The Banishment of the White princess’”

                “White princess?” someone asked. “Well, read the story will you?”

                There was an awkward silence and then the girl cleared when she noticed that even Sehun was paying attention to her. Sehun made a mental note not to look the girl with “the stare” so he, too, cleared his throat and blinked a few times.

                “So, the story starts in the breakdown Leun Chim Dynasty… probably in the Medieval Period if I am not mistaken.  Then, the royal king was known as a tyrant and would treat his subjects no higher than his pet tigers.  Of course, the people wouldn’t argue back for all those who oppose would instantly face punishment or worse, death.

                “The king was crazy and turned all the corners of his palace made out of Jade. He wanted to be superior and closed all the portals of Korea from their neighbors, including China and Japan their cousins.” The girl was interrupted with a loud sneeze followed by another and then followed by another louder sneeze, coming from a thin boy with a round eyeglass.

                “I’m sorry, it’s not my fault if the scroll’s a bit dusty,” he bowed and wiped his nose with the back of his hands. Disgusting, Sehun thought but he tried, at least, to erase what he saw.


 

A/N: wait wait wait! Let me tell you something. I’ve started creating AFF stories since I was 14 years old and now, I am a holy freakingly 17 years old now! *internal scream overload* but I don’t care ~( -_- ‘)~ so the point is, I have never (ever ever ever ever ever) finished a single crap of my fanfic!  OTL But I want to change! I want to finish a freakingly OSM ff, so I’m asking you… please gaisz, help me! Plllleassseeee~ TOT

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Anyway,

FAQ: who is my bias from EXO? Well, hmmm…. Sehun always get my fanboy attention (is it because he always makes me laugh with his lisp condition? Wtf) but honestly, I like Exo-K better because Baekhyun is the first one I would think if I would see an eyeliner, wants to spread happy virus like Chanyeol, has a name same of that of D.O. (actually, it’s opposite. My 2nd name is O.D. and it’s spelled Audie FTW) Kai got some maniac and unbelievable dancing skills (and his real name sounds like the name of the North Korean leader, whoever the he is) and let us not forget Suho, whom, up until this time, I don’t give a golden . (Suho’s talented: disclaimer.)

So it’s clear, Sehun is the man. Sort of. Wait, you are still reading this until here?! OH MY GOD! Marry me! T.T