The Septic Martyr

Exo-K's Foxy Love

 

At last, you are done with your bath, wherein you do not know how and what to do inside which Suho has to teach you things like shampoo is for the hair and etc is for etc. You saw a dress lying at Suho’s bed and since it looks feminine, you tried it yourself.

You were wearing a floral lavender tank dress topped with off-white cardigan fur jacket, you also noticed a pink box on the floor so you picked it up and opened it, and you saw black flat shoes and decided to try it on.

“I hope I’ll at least look normal with this dress.” You said to yourself, you were not used to wearing dresses like this; you only have to wear hanboks back then.

You stared at your face in the mirror for a while, thinking what you should do with it. Back then, you were a princess and you thought you should at least try to look one even though Hierarchy had been long abolished now. I am still technically a royal blood.”

“Hurry up!” You heard a shouting voice from outside the door and then followed by a three loud knocks. It was Sehun, he was waiting for you.

“What is it this time?” you said to yourself, heaved yourself to the door and opened it. Sehun was looking at you from head-to-foot and then went back to stare at your face blankly, he was wearing his parka open and underneath his thick jacket was just a thin kamiseta. He was also wearing a leather fit pants but you also doubted since it looks thin. It’s too cold for that type of get-up.

“Why are you here disturbing me?” you snickered vacantly, tying your hair into a fish braid.

Sehun shattered the direction of his sight away from you and then cleared his throat. “I was tasked to accompany you, could you believe that?”

“I don’t care,” you trailed off and walked away from him. You heard Sehun exhaled in annoyance but you didn’t look back at him.

“The nerve of some people,” Sehun mumbled and walked towards your direction and in no time, he was just beside you. “As much as I hate to be your , I can’t help because it’s your father’s order.”

You looked at him for a protracted second and then turned your eyes away. “Just ask the other guys then to do your job.”

“Well excuse me princess, I don’t give away orders that were meant for me to do.” Sehun uttered, he walked into the study room’s center table and picked up his car keys.

“I’ll drive,” he said. You didn’t know what he meant and then you thought about the car you have just rode your way back to the dorm the other day.

“We’ll ride to that car again? That vehicle which makes me dizzy?” You asked and puffed your cheeks out and thought about it. “Is there any Horse cart around here?”

Sehun looked at you with wide eyes. “Are your freaking serious? Do you think I’ll ride a horse cart?!”

“What do you mean about riding a horse cart?” you mocked. “Riding a horse cart means you are a noble man! The royalty gives you much trust to handle their life to you.”

“Well, you keep on forgetting something Shanon. This is the dawn of machines, technologies, inventions and tards so if you may, please stop rubbing your horse cart thing to me.”

“Aah.” You surrendered with full of irritation. “Can’t somebody just me there except you?”

Sehun shook his head sideward and chuckled just to annoy you. “We are all busy here. We need to practice, cope up with our studies, do filming, and be a guest of any TV show.”

“So, you don’t have any job to do today?” you asked as you tried to apprehend the things he said. This world is crazy; our men have to plow the field for a living back then.

“Lee Sooman cancelled all my schedules for today.” He said. The two of you were now outside, it was not snowing but the sky is covered up with thick clouds and the wind is too crispy cold.

“He cancelled all of your job so you could only accompany me to his office?” you murmured to him as he opened the car door for you. “I mean, that’s just a single task to do.”

“Get in,” he ordered and you hesitated first before entering the car. “I don’t think he cancelled all my schedules for a single order to do. I mean, he must have thrown himself into a septic tank to give his money makers a day off.”

You thought for a while, as much as this guy annoys you, you thought he might have problems why he is such a jerk. Or maybe he’s just really a jerk not my dad.

The ride was fast but you were cautious. Sehun noticed you looking pale and grunted. He pressed something and then you observed the window glass to slide down inside the car door.

“Breathe in and don’t you dare to puke. I’m serious” He said and turned his eyes back to the road.

“How old are you?” you asked, to divert our attention away from your tummy.

“17,” Sehun said coldly.

“You are not yet legal,” you said to him and then made a sound. “It means that you are not supposed to drive since you’re not yet legal.”

“How do you know that?” Sehun did not sound surprised. He was still looking forward, so are you.

“Even back then, men should be at least 18 to have their own horse and be 21 to join the army.” You muttered. “Police will get you moron.”

“ the police,” he under toned and continued to drive faster instead. You sighed and closed your eyes; you were starting to feel dizzy again.

 


 

A/N: Slipper ate my teddy bear. I mean he seriously tore off my stuffed toy into pieces. Now I have to worry about my head, my torso or my legs… whichever he decided to eat first. you Slipper.

FAQ:  Why is Sehun so grouchy in here?  Well, I purposely did that. I mean I made him a bad in here not just to Shanon but to the world too. He’s sweet and young infront of the camera but is not when the light is off.  And seriously??? How could the story worth-reading if the boys are all ing cotton candy sweet to you? *oppa gangster style*

Thanks for reading anyway, you have to be used with my language. I refer ster’s Dictionary for my English so. And hey dude(he wanted to hide his name for privacy) thanks for your suggestions. I might use some of them. :p