The Pedigree Question

Exo-K's Foxy Love

 

After buying tons and tons of dresses, shoes, and different accessories, the two of you were sitting at the foodcourt.

Sehun has ordered food that is new to you. He ordered pasta food for you and you thought that it was the most delightful food you have ever tasted in your life.But then, you were not just focusing on the food only, you were also staring at those paperbags and Sehun noticed this.

“I don’t trust my senses when it comes to get-ups, but because you looked good with that dress that I…” he trailed off and then he looked away from you and then he cleared his throat. “I guess we should be eating ice cream.”

“Ice?” you said to him. You don’t know what ice cream is but at least you know it’s a cold food. “It’s winter.”

“You’re causing me a lot so I want to eat cold.” He said and then went to a foodstand and when he came back, he was holding two cones of ice cream.

When he gave yours, you were just staring at the cone. “So I eat this by putting it to my mouth?”

“Try putting it up to your and see if it tastes good.” Sehun said, again with that tone.

“What?” you choked. “That’s disgusting. You know what? You’re not really helpful Sehun.”

  “And you know what? You’re really a stupid rabies.” He mumbled.

You sighed and ate the ice cream instead. Sehun had been acting a jerk since you woke up and so you decided to just shut your mouth up.

When you got home, the other 5 was eager to see you, especially for Suho. He was wearing that same smile you first saw the night when you were released.

“So how was your day Shanon? I heard the CEO bailed out Sickhun from his work so he could help you shopping.” Kai said to you and helped you in carrying some paper bags.

You were tired from walking around the mall, all that is inside of your head is the need for rest but you still bowed to Kai. “It was awful,” you looked at Sehun. “When you are with that guy.”

Everyone laughed, except for Sehun but the maknae did not react and headed to his room immediately. “What’s wrong with him?” D.O. asked as he was staring at your dress. “And who gave you that?”

You thought for a while. “Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you Suho-oppa for giving me such pretty dress.”

Suho stared at you for a moment, with a blank face. “Oh yeah, sure.” He then smiled.

“Anyway Shanon, your father enrolled you into our school. And you will start tomorrow.” Baekhyun smiled at you while sitting at the couch with his legs crossed.

“School?” you asked. “You mean education?”

“Yeah, school of education.” Baekhyun answered.

“Wow, I never thought they give the freedom for girls to attend for education now.” You said to them but then you heaved a smile.

“Why not? Equality is pursued here now.” Kai said. “And in fact, some girls are even better than boys in our school.”

“Guys, we should quit bugging Shanon, she looks tired.” The leader said and after that, everyone nodded and bid each other goodnight.

Inside the room of Sehun and Suho was a different situation, Sehun was not yet sleeping while Suho helps you put your clothes neatly inside the closet. You feel that Sehun was staring at you for a while now but said nothing at all. While Suho was trying to start a conversation with you but you could only reply with yes or no since they are just questions required to be answered with such.

Finally, you gave up and decided to control the mood of the room. “So Se- Suho oppa, how could I do well in school tomorrow?”

 

“What do you mean? You’ll be fine.” Suho assured you.

“Just stop being stupid,” Sehun noted but you cared like you didn’t hear him say a word and didn’t even look at him.

“Anyway. I mean, I’m from another dimension, and I’m even more historic than those people who you are studying.” You reasoned out and sighed. Why do I even need to study?

“Well. Don’t worry, if something would go wrong… I’ll be there to help you.” Suho brushed at the top of your head.

“If that’s the case, I think I might need you always beside me.” You said and pushed his palm away from your head and stuck your tongue out.

“That would be okay, I’m a senior,” Suho said and then stood up after putting the last piece of cloth to the closet. “Baekhyun and D.O. are seniors too.”

“And how about the others?” you asked as you, too, stood up.

“Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol are juniors,” he mumbled and went to lie at the couch. “You are also a junior.”

You stood still and looked at Sehun, which has his eyes closed already. You mean we are in the same class? “But couldn’t I just be a senior instead oppa?”

Suho chuckled softly. “No, I’m sorry Shanon but you cannot. The curriculum bases your year level on your age. You are 17 so you are an 11th grader.”

“That ,” you admitted and then you saw Suho finding his sweet spot with the couch. “Are you comfortable sleeping there?”

“No,” he confessed but didn’t sound bothered at all. “But it’s okay as long as you sleep more comfortable.”

“I’m sorry, everything would be back to normal as soon as the gumiho would find another host then I’ll kick myself out from your dorm.” You looked at him and then quickly diverted your eyes away.

Suho thought about that for a moment. “You know what, I think it’s cool that you are a gumiho and that you have to live with us.”

“Nonsense,” you started “but thanks. I hope people would always say that to me. But no since I always eat them out.”

Suho looked at you offensively. “The gumiho eats them out, not you.

You were taken aback but hesitated to smile anyway. “Thanks, you’re so nice oppa.”

Suho was surprised from that, he moved his face away so you couldn’t see his face from blushing. “You know what Shanon, you should sleep now. Classes start early.”

You noted that and checked the time and felt suddenly the urge to yawn. “Is 10:45 late oppa?”

“Uh-huh,” he replied with is eyes closed now.

“I’m tired anyway.” You said and laid your back on the bed and covered yourself with the thick blanket. “Oppa, one last question.”

“What’s that?” Suho quickly replied.

You waited for a moment, not sure if you should tell it. “Should I wear off my bra when to sleep? It doesn’t feel comfortable.”


 

A/N: no coherent transition, lol sorry. I’m learning how to fastforward my story. XD