All this time

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

A/N: dont skip!!! you need to read this too!! 

 

 

(Author’s POV)

 

“Geumanhae!! It was all my fault!!”

 

            Sooyeon shouted as she stood up. All the 3 boys stopped and stared at her. “W-what do you mean?”Luhan asked, his voice was a bit weak.

 

            She sighed and looked at them. “I was the one who crushed all your dreams, gege. I was that bastard who sabotaged you. I was the one who ruined your parents’ dream. I was the one who turn you into a monster Luhan. I was that person.” She told them while holding back her tears. “Sooyeon ah… “ Luhan looked at her in disbelief.

 

            “I’m sorry gege… ! its not because I’m jealous or what… I did that because… of … of Victoria unnie!” she added. Luhan blinked a few times and stared at her. “And why is that?” he asked.

 

            “Unnie had a crush on you, but she kept on denying it since she knew you like me. gege… I never meant to crush all of your dreams. I’m sorry, but I thought that was the only thing that I can do for her. She helped me a lot!”

 

Sooyeon sighed heavily before continuing,

 

            “I wanted to set up you both but then, I met with Kris and fall hard for him. my head went crazy because of him. I didn’t remember about unnie’s feeling towards you. I’m sorry I didn’t like you the way you like me. I love you as a friend, as a brother.”

 

“Luhan gege… I’m sorry.”

 

            Luhan leaned back against the chair in disbelief. His eyes were in tears. “Sooyeon ah… all this time… all this time… you were…” Luhan bit his lips: trying to control himself.

 

            Kris stood up and back hugged Sooyeon. “You did the right thing baby, Gomawo.” He kissed Sooyeon’s cheek. Luhan looked at the scene and burst out in tears. “Kris… give me one more minute.” She said to Kris. Kris nodded and let her go.

 

            The girl walked toward Luhan and hugged him. “I know you wont believe me… I’m sorry because I lied to you. Please forgive me.” she whispered to Luhan. Luhan buried his face on Sooyeon’s shoulders. “Wae? Why it has to be you in this enormour earth?” Sooyeon stay shut: speechless.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

---Few months later----

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            “Gege… you seriously don’t need to stare at me like that.” I put down his espresso on the table. “Wae? I think you look so much better in your waitress uniform than in your simple clothes.” He teased as he poked Sooyeon’s cheek.

 

            “Kris. Wu. Fan. For god sake stop teasing will ya’?! I’m going back to work!” I pinched his cheek before going back to the kitchen.

 

            Me and Kris already knew each other well and I’m officially his. Luhan was a bit upset but he still accepted my decision. He and Victoria now are studying at Luhan’s dream university: Seoul Art University.

 

            Me, I’m still studying and a part-time worker and Kai’s café. Kai… he already meet someone new but he still act childish in front of me. he said no matter what happen, I’m still his dongsaeng and his my oppa.

 

“Sooyeon ah~~”

 

            Someone called. I turned to the direction of the voice. “Hey~ Dongjunnie~” I beamed. He walked to me and gave a bear hug. “Noona… my friend is a big fan of you… mind giving an autograph?” he asked as he handed me a piece of paper. I looked at him and smiled. “Autograph? Let’s see…”I took out my book and check my schedule.

 

“By next week is my and Kai’s 3rd anniversary—“

“We’re not inviting fans!”

 

            Someone said sternly. “Come on oppa. Its not like—“ he put his finger on my lips to shut me up, like always. “This year… we’re going to celebrate it alone!” he said with a serious look. I stared at him for awhile “ok—“

 

“No she cant!!”

 

Someone interposed. Aigoo… how many people want to disturb me today?

 

“She’s mine!!”

Kris, Luhan and Victoria shouted in unison.

 

            “Unnie? Lulu?” I gasped. I ran and hugged them. “Aish… older liners are such a busybody peoples.” Kai mumbled. “Hahahahah… we’re just kidding. But serisouly.” Kris said and ended it with a straight face.  “Well… Sooyeon ahh lets celebrate you 3rd anniversary at this café and invite all of your fans.” Luhan put his hand on my shoulder.

 

            “We can help!” Victoria offered. “Count me out.” Kris retorted. I looked at him and pouted. “Aish mwoya! I’m not giving you my lips for 2 weeks.” I said to Kris. He shook his head. “Arrasso… Arrasso… I will.” He gave up.

 

“Forever US and ALL!!”

“ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!”

 

 

The end. 

 

 

 

 

WAIT!! thats not the end!! hahah... it is. press next for Luhan's ending!!! ^O^