History

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

           

“GEUMANHAE! JEBAL GEUMANHAE!!”

 

            I shouted on top of my lungs. He was so startled that he almost let go of the hug. “Wu fan oppa… jebal… stop bothering me. stop messing with…” I said as tears rolled down from my cheeks. “I have new life. I already leaved everyone behind. Please don’t make me do the same thing happen again.” I begged.

 

            “I’m sorry… I just cant help it. give me 1 day.” He said. “Say my name once again… please.” He pleaded. “Wu fan… Mr. beautiful stranger.” I said softly. “Yes… we meet again…” he whispered. He hugged me tighter. I sighed and gave up. “Arrasso… 1 day.”

 

            He turned me around and stared at me. “Sooyeon ah…” he muttered. He stood up and helped me to stand up too. I just realize that he was still in his tuxedo. “From work?” I asked. He nodded. “Okay… I need to go now. I have something to settle at the café. See you later.”

 

 

---At SooIn’s Café---

 

            I went inside the kitchen, head still looking at the ground in guilt. Someone held both of my shoulders surprisingly and shouted, “YA!! NEO MICHIESSO?!! Why did you ran away? Who’s that guy? Do you know how worried I am?” he shouted. I sighed.

 

“I’m really… I regret everything I did…” I said softly, no… whispered. He let go of my shoulder.

 

            “Everyone… we’re going home. Taejun ah… you’re in charge.” Just after he announced that I looked at him. Kai was surely mad. His face was so serious. “Jongin ah… you don’t have to—“ “Shut it Sooyeon ah!” he yelled. I immediately shut my mouth and looked down.

 

            “Let’s go…” he demanded after taking his and my jackets. He grabbed my hand and walked outside. “I’m going to punish you Sooyeon ah. I swear I will…” he mumbled. I swallowed my saliva nervously. His sentence sounds so… I don’t know. Oh god… please helps me…

 

---At Kai’s house---

 

 

            He locked the main door and threw the jackets on the floor harshly. I just stood beside our white and comfy sofa. “Who’s that guy?” he asked with a soft yet stern voice. I just looked down: avoiding any eye contacts with him.

 

            “Don’t you hear me? who is he?” he asked once again, even more stern. “He’s…. he’s… he’s the guy who…. Itoldyouthatihadacrushonhimwhereimeethimatthetrain!” I said so fast that even I don’t understand what I was talking about. “Name?”

 

“Wufan… Kris Wu Fan... “

 

Kai gasped in shock. “K…k…Kris?” he stuttered. I nodded. “Sorry.” I whispered.

 

            “Wow. wow. wow. wow!! Kris is here? He’s back?” he shook his head in disbelief. I looked at him. “You know Kris?” I asked him. He nodded without any hesitation. “Of course. He was one of my friends that I met in China.” I looked at him with an opened mouth. “You’re… you’re his friend?” I covered my mouth avoiding myself from screaming.

 

>>>Flashback<<<

 

(Author’s POV)

 

           

            Luhan walked around Beijing alone. He had 2 hours left before the trip (group trip) start. “Ohh…. I just wish someone that I know is here~” he sighed. It’s been 3 years 2 months since the last time he met with Sooyeon. He hoped that he’ll be fine.

 

            “Hmmm…. May I ask you where’s this café is?” a boy with a jet black hair asked in mandarin. His mandarin was so…. Not understandable. “Can you ask in English please?” I said to him.

 

            He smiled and cheered. “Yes!! At last, someone who can speak English!” I chuckled to his childish behavior. “you’re from Korea huh?” Luhan asked him. the boy nodded. “I’m Kim Jongin! Nice to meet you!” he introduced himself. “Xi Luhan. Call me Luhan.” I said with a warm smile.

 

            “Can you show me around? You see… I have this one project that I have to do…” Luhan stopped him. “Sure… oh, by the way, feel free to talk in korea with me.” Luhan said. They both became friends since then.

 

(Luhan’s POV)

 

            “Jongin ah! Should you join in our trip?” I asked the boy. he shook his head. “Nahh… they will kick me out if they know that I’m an intruder.” He said. I laughed at his statement. “Oh come on… they wont notice you. Trust me.”

 

            He stared at the mineral water for a moment. “Arrasso… I’ll be an intruder.” He said. “Good boy…” I said as I patted his head.

 

 

---At the Forbidden City---

 

 

            The trip started. Just like I said no one noticed Kai. “Hyung! Hyung!! Meet my friend Kris!” Kai suddenly introduced me to this one tall friend of his. “oh… ni hao.” I bowed. But he didn’t bow back. “Luhan.” I said. “Call me Kris.” He replied. oh wow… he looked so arrogant!

 

“Come on… let’s move on.”

 

>>the end of flashback<<

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            “jinjja?” I asked him. he nodded. “Nae~ well I know Kris before we went to China.” He said. I have nothing to say to his flashback… its so… I don’t know.

 

 

                                           To be continued.