L for Light, Light for Luhan

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

“I’m home!!”

 

            I shouted as I entered the house. I tossed myself on the couch and—

 

“OUCH!!”

 

            We both shrieked in pain. “Ya!!!” I held the back of my head and sat down. “Get off me Sooyeon!!” he shouted. “You’re heavy!!” he added. I quickly rolled over from the couch and landed on the floor. How dare he said I’m heavy!

 

“Who asked you to lay there?!”

“Because I wanted to!”

“Well… sleep in your room next time!”

“But I cant!!”

 

            He yelled. I was a bit startled to it since Kai rarely yelled at me. “M…mian.” I looked at the floor. He placed his hand on my head. “I was waiting for you and fell asleep….” He sighed. “I got e-mail from Luhan.” He blurted after a quite long pause.

 

            “F-from Luhan?” I looked at him. “Yeah… he said he will come to my house by next week and stay here for awhile. And… I accepted it.” Kai said. I gasped in shock. “Where is he now?” I asked him. “China…”

 

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan’s coming over…

How can I face him?

 

            “Hey you okay there?” Kai knocked on my door. “You didn’t eat your breakfast and lunch. What are you doing in your room in the dark?” he asked. “I’m sleeping… duhh…” I lied. Oh wow Sooyeon ah… nice move.

 

            I walked to the door and opened it. “WOW!! What happen to your eyes?” Kai gasped. “Nothing happen.” I pushed him away and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water and drank it. “You obviously have problems. Tell me.” he said as he pushed the fridge door shut.

 

            I was a bit startled to the loud thump. “Aniyo… its okay. Hey aren’t you going to the café?” I looked at him who was still in his grey T-shirt and sweat pants. “How can I go to work when you’re giving me a major headache?” he said as he held both of my shoulders.

 

            “Hey… I’m fine. I’ll go to work later.” I beamed. He rolled his eyes, annoyed. “You better stay home. You like a panda. Everyone will run away if they see you…” he teased as he walked away. “YA!! Kim. Jong. In! I’ll kill you later!!”

 

---At SooIn’s Café---

 

(Kai’s POV)

 

            “Hyung.. are you okay?” Dongjun asked. “Huh? Oh…. Yeah…. I am.” I lied. “Where’s Sooyeon noona? Its been 2 days…” he mumbled. I sighed and patted his shoulder. “She has a life too… don’t bother asking about her.” I don’t know what came in to me, but I felt so uneasy when she go out with Kris.

 

            I know who is Kris but I’m on the same time feeling so guilty toward Luhan hyung. He even searched for my e-mail and asked to stay with me. I think he’s really depressed right now. I walked to the counter.

 

            “Hyung… can you do the coffee for me? I’m not feeling very well…” I told Suho. He nodded with his angelic smile. “Arrasso~ take care of the money!” he waved as he entered the kitchen.

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            I walked down the streets with my cap on. Everything seems to look gloomy for me. I sighed as I inserted both my hands in jeans’ pockets.  Gege… come back. My life is so dark without you… I giggled to myself for that sudden thought of mine.

 

            “Sooyeon ah!! Kim Sooyeon!! Sooyeon!!” someone shouted. I turned around to look at the owner of the sweet and manly voice. I think god just granted my wish. “Luhan gege…” I said softly. He threw the black paper bag that he was holding on to the ground and ran toward me.

 

            He hugged me and lifted me up a bit. “Sooyeon ah!! Where have you been?” he asked. From the sound of his voice, I knew that he was crying. I hugged him tighter. “Mianhae gege…” I whispered. He put me down and let go of the hug.  He wiped his tears with the back of his hands. “Gege… don’t cry…. Jebal…” I said as I helped him wiped his tears.

 

            “Why did you leave me?” he said, still crying. I pulled him into my embrace. “Gege… people are watching.” I said softly. He sobbed for the last time and smiled. “Let’s go to Kai’s house!” I said as I picked up the black paper bag and walked to the direction of Kai’s house.

 

“Oppa… Luhan is here! I wont be at work again today. I’m sorry. I love you! Thanks for understanding! :*”

 

                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            “Sooyeon ah… you know how miserable I was?” Luhan blurted after he dumped himself on the sofa. “Mianhaeyo… I was a pabo that time.” I told him with a deep, heavy guilty sigh. I sat beside him and held his left hand. WOW… is it me or his hands have grown bigger.

 

            “That day… when you ran away, I fell sick for 3 weeks and I almost went to the hospital. Then I got a call from uri omma to come and visit her at China, so I did and I recovered. You know… my mom kept on asking about you, so I lied that we still talk to each other.” He said. I looked down in guilt. “I’m sorry Lu… I’m really sorry.” Was the only thing that I can think and the only thing that I can say.

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            Luhan told everything about his 2-forever-alone-years to Sooyeon. The girl felt really guilty o her own action but what she can do? Everything already passed.

 

“I’M HOME SOOYEON AHH!!”

 

            Someone shouted. Sooyeon stood up excitedly and ran to the door to greet Kai. “Jongin oppa!!” she shouted as she hugged the boy. “Aww~~ you missed me that much? I’m touched~” he said sarcastically. She let of the hug and slapped Kai’s chest. “Dream on mallang~” she walked back to Luhan.

 

            “Wow~ you guys look so close. I’m jelly.” Luhan pouted. She said beside him and wrapped her hand around his neck. “Aigoo~ don’t be jealous gege! That guy is just a friend to me!” 

 

“Best friend to be honest….”

 

            Kai interposed. She just gave him a 3 seconds laugh and pulled her straight face again. Luhan just laughed at her behavior.

 

 

                                   To be continued. 

 

 

A/N: see~ Luhan just pop out! i told yo! 

 

btw guys, i'm really happy for you who subscribe and read and comments for this story... i'm just here to tell you that this story is going to come to an end. i'm really sad. 

 

anyways... there's still some more updates and i guess most of you want sooyeon with luhan. 

so... i guess.... you have to WAIT! 

i hope you forgive me for my wrong grammar mistakes! 

 

and .... happy birthday kris!! (sorry late~ XD)