Let's Reveal it!

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            “Oppa… eottokhe? Luhan will beat Kris up… again!!” I walked back and forth in Kai’s room. “Sit down will ya’!” Kai pulled me, made me sat down beside him. “Listen…” he started. “I bet Luhan already think about this for 2 years. He cant force you to be his if you don’t like it, right?” he continued as he held my hand tight.

 

            I nodded. “I hope he’ll made the right decision.” I sighed.

 

 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            We sat down on the couch in silent. No one talked for about 10 minutes. Luhan kept on glaring at Kris and Kris was glaring back at him. Me and Kai just sighed continuously. The atmosphere in the living room was really tense up.

 

“Listen—“

 

Kris and Luhan said on the same time.  “Let me talk first.” Kris said. Luhan nodded. His face was really serious.

 

            “I know you’re mad at me for what happen, but seriously it was all misunderstanding,” Kris continued. Luhan tsked and crossed his arm. “What? For stealing my ideas and sabotage me? you need to be kidding me….” Luhan glared at Kris.

 

Sabotage? Its all because of that silly thing?

 

            “Hey! I didn’t mess up with your ing interview or presentation okay! I was nowhere near you that time!” Kris retorted. “So …. Is this because of what happen 5 years ago?” Kai interposed.

 

            “Hey… if it was not because of that bastard over there I can get in that university! That’s my parents’ dream for me to enter that hell university!” Luhan said, almost shouting. Its all because of….

 

            I looked at them. “Gege…” I said. “Shut it Sooyeon!” Luhan shouted at me. I almost got heart attack because of his loud voice. He never ever ever, shouts nor scolds me before. “YA! Don’t you ever shout at her!” Kris hissed. Luhan tsked once again and stood up.

 

“Let’s reveal the truth shall we…”

 

He looked at me and smirked evilly.

 

            “I had a crush on Sooyeon since the first day we met. She was everything to me. that ‘bestfriend’ title was only to hide my feelings towards her. I never once forget about her. Even after you steal her from me, Wu Fan.” He pointed his index finger right in front of Kris’ face. “You ruined my parents’ dream…. You steal my ‘best friend’…” he walked toward me.

 

            “I’m living in such a miserable life because of you.” He leaned closer to me. “My parents almost cursed me when they knew I didn’t get to that university…” he said quietly. I held my breath and closed my eyes.

 

            Suddenly he pulled me by the neck and kissed my roughly that almost made my lips bleed. “YA! LUHAN! STOP!” Kris yelled. Luhan broke off the kiss and his lips like a gangster.

 

            “You see what you had done to me Kris?” he asked. “A monster…” he answered his own question. Kris sighed with his unpleasant face. “You listen to me… I was not---“

 

“STOP! It was all my fault!!”

 

To be continued

 

 

A/N: /sigh/ guys guys guys... i'm so happy!!! /let me jump off a cliff~/ no... like seriously. this is just a short story! i love you guys!

thanks for reading. okay...

since you guys really want Sooyeon and Luhan or SooHan to be together... so... i changed it. 

i will still post the original chapter... 

and the bonus chapter. 

 

yes that's right!! 2 different ending!! 

i really love all of my friends, so i did this last minute... (not really..)

i hope you guys enjoy... 

wait for the next chapter nae? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL... that give~ XD 

 

do comments guys!! this will really boost up my energy! 

it will come to an end guys! TTT^TTT