Please don't

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            It was 8.40 pm. I read my novel on the bed while Luhan was bathing in the bathroom which was in my room. Why? Because Kai was bathing in the other bathroom. That’s the reason why the cute Chinese boy bathing at my bathroom.

 

“Sooyeon ahh…”

 

            Luhan called me as he walked out from the bathroom. He was half and only his lower body was covered with my light blue towel. The water droplets that fell from his body made him looked even manlier than usual. The wet hair of his that was covered his forehead….

 

            “Hey you know…. I… erm… accidently break it….”he caressed the back of his neck in guilt. I raised and eyebrow and put down my novel. “Mirror? Oh… its okay, I’ll clean it.” I said as I walked to the bathroom. “Oh…ouhkey. Gomawo nae…” he smiled.

 

            I entered the bathroom and saw the pieces of the broken mirror on the floor. “Aigoo….” I sighed as I bent down and picked the glasses up. Suddenly something caught my eyes.”What is this read liquid?”I asked myself as I touched it. “Luhan…” I said quietly and ran outside the bathroom. “YA! Luhan gege!” I shouted. Luhan turned around and I was startled when I saw what he was doing.

 

            I ran quickly to him and held both of his shoulders. “Are you okay? Are your hirt?” I asked him as I scanned his face and body.  “Hey… hey… I’m fine!” he said as he held my hands. “No!! give me your feet!” I insisted. I pushed him on the bed and looked at his feet. He gasped in shock to my action.

 

            “You don’t have to do this. I can do it my—“”Shush Lulu!!” I said sternly as I pulled on my first aid under the bed. “This might hurt a bit.” I told him as I wiped the blood from the cut. He groaned in pain. The I pulled out the antibacterial medicine and dipped the cotton bud in the bottle and applied it on Luhan’s cut.

 

            “S-s-s-soyeon ah…” Luhan said quietly. “Done!” I cheered as I locked the box. “Big boy don’t cry…” I ruffled his still wet hair. Luhan smiled. “Sooyeon ah…” he said while pointing at his left cheek. I nodded and pecked his cheek.

 

“YA MWOYYA!!!”

 

            Someone shouted. I looked my room door and saw was stomping his feet. “Stalker…” Luhan mumbled. I chuckled as I walked to the door and opened it. “Kim Jongin ahjussi, its bad stalking people!” I poked his chest repeatedly. “Sooyeon ah… me want kisses too!” Kai pouted.

 

            “Don’t be such a kid Kai…” I ruffled his hair. I looked at Luhan. He was pouting and mumbling alone. “See! You already make my baby Lulu cry….” I pinched Kai’s arm playfully. “Psshh… that hyung is not a baby! I am! Plus! You already have Kris!” Kai ended with a shout.

 

(Luhan’s POV)

 

            I gasped in shock when I heard Kai’s statement. Sooyeon already meet with Kris? And worst… she’s his? “Sooyeon ah… what is this?” I walked toward her who was paralyzed in front Kai. “Kim Sooyeon… you’re with him?” I asked her once again. she kept shut, eyes glued to the floor and her right arm was holding Kai’s arm: trembling.

 

“Sooyeon ah… I’m asking you—“

 

Her phone rang on the bed. She gasped and tried to take it. But I stopped her. “DON’T!” I ordered. She immediately stops. Oh god… please Sooyeon ah.

 

I picked up her phone and stared at the screen for awhile before answering it.

 

“Hey babe~ you don’t know how much I miss you right now. You want to go out for dinner? I’ll be coming home early today.”

 

Kris ….. That guy…

He just called Sooyeon ‘babe’…

They’re in serious relationship huh?

 

“Hey… are you there sooyeonie? Hello…. Baby? Are you okay?”

 

He asked. That annoying voice of him.

 

“Come to Kai’s house in 10.”

“Hey! Who is this?!”

“Xi Luhan…”

“Ya! Why—nevermind. I’ll be there in 10.”

 

He hung up.

 

            Sooyeon held my left arm. “Gege…. I’m sorry I didn’t tell—“ I yanked my hand free from her grip. That action made her stumbled back. “We’ll discuss this later. I’m pretty sure you have a good explanation after this.

 

“Hyung… you’re too much. come on…” Kai said as he lead Sooyeon outside.

 

Am I too harsh?

Sooyeon ah…. Mian.

 

 

                                                       to be continued

 

 

A/N: hey... what do you think?? is Luhan too harsh??

ahh.... i feel guilty toward Kris.....  

next chapter ccoming up...!!! 

shout Kris!!!

 

 

 

 

and guys... please... tell this guy to leave his alpaca...

i'm so jealous of that alpaca...