Me and My New Life

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

---2 years later---

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            I pushed the glass door opened and went inside with my hand linked with Kai’s. “Do I have to be your pet because I lost in that silly game?” I whined. He looked at me and a smile was drawn on his flawless face. “Nae~~ and remember. You have to treat me ice cream after work!!” he reminded cheerfully.

           

            I groaned as we entered the kitchen. Kai was the same age with me but I called him ‘oppa’ because he’s older than me by few months. We’ve been together since I ran away from home. We met by accident at the park. That time I was sick and I was lying on the bench. He decided to take care of me and here I am!

 

            He was like an oppa to me. He’s caring and playful too! Just like Victoria. “Sooyeon ah… come here.” He called. I obeyed and walked closer to him. “Waegueraeyo?” I asked him. he didn’t answer my question instead he walked behind me and said, “Chakkaman nae~” he started to tie my apron behind me. “Aigoo… you seriously don’t need to do that. You could just tell me—“

 

            He put his finger on my lips to shut me up. “You talk too much…” I laughed. He always likes that. I nodded and smiled. He pulled back his finger. “Go to work. Today’s going to be a VERY special day!” he said while tying up his apron around him. I tilted my head, puzzled. “It’s our 2nd anniversary. Don’t tell me you forget about that too…” he scowled. “Oh… mian. I forgot!” I pouted. “I—“

 

            “YA YA YA YA YA YA !!! Sooyeon ahh!!!” someone shouted as the person backhugged me. “Ya~ Kim Dongjun!! How many times do I have to—“”Noona~~ I really miss you!! Bogoshipeo!!” he cut me off once again while rubbing his cheeks with mine. From being mad, I smiled. “Hahaah… nado! Le’s celebrate me and Kai 2nd anniversary together nae~” I held his hand that was wrapping around my neck.

 

            He let go of the hug and turned me around to face him. “Jinjja?? Hyung! You’re dating Sooyeon noona?” he asked Kai who was busy mopping the floor. “Cross my dead body, NO!! its our friendship anniversary, you silly.” Kai insisted. “Aaayyeeee…. There’s no point of lying to me hyung…” Dongjun said with his sneaky expression on his face.

 

            I slapped his arm lightly. “So what if I’m dating Kai? What if we already sleep together?” I whispered loud enough for Kai to hear. “YAA!! DON’T SAY LIKE THAT! OH GOD!!” Kai groaned as he threw the mop in rage. Dongjun gasped. “I was just kidding, kiddo~” I ruffled his hair and walked to Kai.

 

“And for you…. Please don’t act like I’m your girlfriend. And I will never… well I don’t know… sleep with you… mallang!!”

 

            I punched his arm and got back to work. “Ya..!! you will regret! And I’m not fragile! You really want me to show what the real hardness mean!!” he shouted. I just tsked and continued to make a cup of coffee for my breakfast.

 

            I considered Kai as a fragile guy because he never once hit me. Not even once! Well…. There’s once  where he was extremely drunk and almost me but that doesn’t count! He’s a super sweet and nice guy. Its hard to find a guy like him.

 

 

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “Ya… taejun ah! PALLI!! Why are you so slow? The customers are waiting!” I said as I slapped his shoulder lightly. “Noona~ that hurts!” he whined as he picked a tray full of pastries and walked outside. “Girly!” I shouted and laughed secretly. I liked how the whined and pouted cutely. It made me very happy.

 

            Then, I walked to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun was eating instead of making some food. “YA YA YA! No candies for you.” I threw a towel at him. “Sooyeon ah!” he pouted. I just giggled and headed to Kai who was at the coffee making section. I backhugged him. “Jongin ah…. I’m tired.” I pouted. “Yeah… tired of ordering and demanding! Go serve the customers you lazy girl!” Kai said as he pecked my cheeks.

 

            “YA! Igen mwoya!!”  even though he always did that, I always considered it as oppa-dongsaeng kiss. “Move your !! GO!! GO!” he ordered. I poked his back and quickly rushed to Amber, my close girl friend. “Table 27: Chocolate pastry, orange juice, Americano and toast.” She said as she gave me the tray. “Aye sir!” our relationship is quite close… that’s why we can talk about ‘beat’ people up.

 

            I quickly walked to table 27. Oh, it was the happy couple who come to our café! Its Jangwoo oppa and Eunjung Eonnie. “Annyeong! Please enjoy your meal!!” I said happily as I put down the foods. “Happy as always I see Sooyeon ah~” Eunjung smile. “As always~” I winked and stood up properly. “Enjoy nae!” I bowed and left with the empty tray.

 

            I walked back to the kitchen. Thanks to that mallang’s café now I can at least smile to the customers and feel a bit happy. “Ya! Lazy panda!! Table 9 juseyo!” Kai shouted. “You’ll pay for that!!” I mumbled secretly as I walked to him to take the tray.

 

---That evening----

 

 

            “Wahh!! We earn 800 dollars today… oh wait… more!!” Kai cheered happily. I just smiled and put my hand in my jackets’ pockets. “Hahaha… you’re out of energy. Kajja~ let’s go and eat some meat nae~” he said as he pulled me closer to him. “Andwae! It just a waste of money! Let just eat some ramen at home…” I said weakly. Kai chuckled to my suggestion.

 

            “It’s our 2nd anniversary. Should we go celebrate it? lets’ go to a club!” he suggested. “Jongin ssi… don’t you remember what you did when you were drunk last time?” I said to him. he smiled sheepishly while the back of his neck. “You’re a good drinker… you can take care of me right?” he said.

 

            I sighed. He’s right. It’s hard for me to get drunk. There’s this one time, I drank 5 bottles of alcohol and I’m still as steady as a statue. “Arrasso Kim. Jongin. But please don’t flirt with the girls at the club.” He raised his eyebrow to my advice. “You jealous?” he asked. “For god sake… hell no! you’ll end up to make fun of yourself in front of them!”

 

            He laughed. “Okay Cuyeon~” he said with his stupid aegyo. “Don’t call me with that stupid name!” I scolded him. he ignored me and sang the famous song by EXO but he changed the ‘MAMA’ to my stupid name.

 

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “I hate short dress!! Cant I just wear my shirt and shorts??!” I stomped my feet in a childish manner. Kai patted my head and said, “Come on… you’re 22. Be feminine just once.” He did his aegyo, as usual. I sighed and nodded. “That’s my girl~ I’ll make sure no boys touch you. I promise! Cross my heart!!” he swore.

 

Hmmm…. What if you’re too drunk to protect me?

 

---At the club---

 

            It was loud as usual. LED apple’s was on. Everyone was dancing drunkly to the song. I held on the hem of Kai’s shirt tighter. To be honest, I don’t really like clubs. It’s to noisy and too many people. its hot and sweaty too. “Yaa… don’t tell that you’re scared Sooyeon ahh~” Kai teased. “Shut up Jongin!” I said, annoyed.

 

            We both sat on the bar. Kai ordered a bottle of whisky and 2 shot glasses. “Ahh… hot atmosphere..” Kai said as he swung his head to the rhythm of the song: enjoying his time. “I hate it…” I muttered. “Oh come on soo… its not like you’re going to meet neither Luhan nor Kris here anyways~” he said.

 

I looked away. It’s been 2 years since I last saw them. That day I followed Luhan instead of Kris, I actually run away. Sad isn’t it?

 

 

            Kai poured the alcohol in my glass. “Cheers for our 2nd anniversary.” We both collided our drinks and crossed our arm together before drink it. “Ahh~ it’s too loud…” I whined. He tsked and held my right thigh. “You stay here… or you can go dance. Let’s have some fun tonight. Its been while since the last time you had fun.”

 

            I sighed. Its hard to control guys. I drank another 2 glasses and went up the dance floor. I was dancing with a random guy and suddenly he started to touch my body. Then, he started to grind on me softly. I turned around and I almost got a heart attack to see…

 

 

 

 

                          to be continued~~

 

 

 

A/N: to see..... a DINASOUR!! XDD hey guys! do you guys expect this to happen? heheheh.... i know im a nappeun author... sorry nae!! >__< 

 

ohhh.... and i want to tell you that i seriously enjoy the comments!! thanks guys!! i love you! 

and... i want to read more!! make me feel happy and i'll give you some cookies from EXO's dorm~ XD