The truth

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

“Geumanhae! It’s all my fault”

 

            I shouted as I stood up. Kris, Luhan and Kai instantly looked at me with a surprised face. “Everything is my fault. Don’t blame it on Kris.” I said in tears. Luhan stared at me. no he was staring right trough my soul and tore it apart. “Sooyeon ah… what are you talking about?” he asked, his voice was a bit weak.

 

            “It was my fault! I was the one who crushed your dreams! I was the one who ruined your parents’ dream! I was that bastard who sabotaged your presentation! I was the one who turn my little innocent prince in to a heartless monster…” I said in tears. I have to tell them the truth or not… they will be forever enemies.

 

            Luhan looked at me. “Why? Why you did all those stuff Sooyeon…” he asked. I clenched my teeth. “I... cant live without you… I thought by doing all those stuff you will be a bit happy to spend more time with me. but my thought was wrong.” I bit my lower lip. Kris gasped in shock and so did Kai.

 

            “Then I thought by loving someone else I can forget about you, but no. I’m a stupid girl who keeps on lying to myself. Gege… I never thought you just as guy best friend.” I gained all my courage and looked at Luhan. “I never thought you just as my best friend.”

 

            Luhan’s face was mixed with happiness and sadness. “But I crush all of your dreams. And I guess you won’t like me anymore once I told you the truth.” I sighed deeply and looked at Kris.

 

“Mianhae… our time has end. I’m done with you.”

 

            Kris looked at me and smiled. “Arrasso… I had a good time with you.” He said weakly. Just by the look of his face I know he was about to cry. “Mianhae Luhan… jeongmal mianhae…” I said over and over again. can ‘sorry’ change everything?

 

            Suddenly Luhan stood up and pushed me all the way to my bedroom and close the door and locked it. I can hear Kai was shouting and knocking on the door. Luhan looked at me. “You did everything just because you want to spend more time with me?” he asked with a warm, comforting smile.

 

            I nodded timidly. He hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Well… I’m sorry too because I’m not honest to you about my feelings. I guess we both are in guilt all this time.” I can feel that he was smirking. “Gege… I’m sorry.... I ---“

 

“Don’t you have any other words than that?”

 

            I smiled. “I love you…” I whispered. Kai knocked on the door harder. But we just ignored it. Luhan let go of the hug and looked at me. “I love you more…” he leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. “Be mine…” he said without parting out lips. I just nodded as a reply.

 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

---Few months later-----

----At the airport-------

 

 

            I gave him his back and smile. “Have a safe flight gege…” I waved at him. He smiled back and said, “Okay… I will.” He said. “You too unnie!” I hugged Victoria. She hugged me back. “Gomawo nae~” she whispered. “Aish… sometimes I just cant understand why you have to be so mean to me Sooyeon…” Kai pouted.

 

            “Oh shut up oppa…” I retorted and linked my arm with Luhan. “So I’ll guess… we’ll meet you in 3 years huh?” Luhan said to Kris. “Looks like it. but don’t worry, Victoria can help me wit my works. She is my P.A anyways.” Kris poked Victoria’s cheek. that unnie just smiled shyly.

 

            Yup, me and Luhan are together and Kris with Victoria. I guess Kris will open a new book and write a new love story with someone else. Kai, he just with his own world and his beloved café. Other than that, he already meet with someone but… they’re still friends but I still that he don’t have any girl friends.

 

            “Good luck in work Kris!” I cheered. He nodded and smiled. “Okay saengie~ I will! “ he winked. “Hey!! She’s mine. Go away!” Luhan covered my eyes. I just laughed to his action. He’s such a protective baby. “Whatever Lulu~” Kris said sarcastically. “You can go now Kris… me and Sooyeon will having some y night tonight~” Luhan uncovered my eyes and hugged my waist.

 

            “Ya… mwoya…” I blushed. The others just laughed teasingly at me. “Ooohh~ I guess Luhan is the lucky guy here huh?” Kai howled. Luhan nodded proudly. “Well.. don’t forget your studies and again, chukkahae because you guys manage to enter Korea National University together.” Kris said.

 

            I nodded and lip-synched ‘thank you’. “Seriously… do you have to remind us about our studies when we have to do y make outs tonight?” Luhan said. “GEGE!!” I felt my cheeks were burning like hell. “Aww~ waeyo~ you cant wait huh?” Luhan teased. “Stop teasing!!” I shouted.

 

            “Okay guys… we need to go now. Take care!” Kris said and waved goodbye. I hugged Victoria for the last time and said goodbye to her. She waved back and promised me to call once she arrived at Beijing.

 

            Well I guess this is where we all open a new blank book and starts to write our new story. Life, drama, and even scandals… all over again. at least I’m happy with Luhan by my side and Kai.

 

 

The end

 

 

 

A/N: omg omg omg!!! thats the end of the story!!! gomawo for reading it guys!! im so happy!! for all SooHan fans!!! i might going to make another story!!! XD 

 

(i know you wont even want to read it so okay...)

 

anyway! i cant tell you how happy i am right now!! so happy!! even for this much viewers and subscribers i really appreciate it!! the comments too!!! i LOVE you guys! 

 

 

to this is the end then. 

hope you'll read my other stories too!! ^O^ 

(go and search for my stories!! XD) 

 

for now... this is our goodbye! gomawo nae! /bow deeply/