Yello for Joyfulness

The Person Who Once Loved Me

A/N:  gugugugugu~~~~~ heyyo wasssuuupppp!!! 

mianhae mianhae mianhae! 

(you'll know when u read the next A/N) 

 

 

 

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

 

KRRINGG!!

 

            My phone rang. I groaned as I took my phone from under my pillow. I looked at it with my eyes quarter opened. A text just came in.

 

Hey… you free today sooyeonnie~? Let’s meet up! Anyway… I’m in front of Kai’s house! :3

 

            OMO!! Kris is here?!! No… no… I turned to my left and saw Kai was still sleeping soundly. “Ya! Kim Jongin!! Wake up!! Kris is here!!” I shook his body. He just groaned lazily as a reply. “KIM JONGIN!! WAKE UPPPPP!!!!” I screamed at his ear. “Waeyo?” he asked, eyes were still closed. “Kris is here!” I told him.

 

            He automatically sat down. “Mwo?! Wae now?” he whined. “Pabo… you lost last night! Go away!” I shooed him while kicking him off my bed. Last night we were playing Xbox and we end up sleeping together because of the tiredness that we gained.

 

 

            “Jongin ahh! Annyeong!” Kris said as he hugged Kai. I put on my hoodie to cover my head. “Hyung! Its been awhile and wow you’ve grown a lot!!” Kai said with a bright smile drawn on his face. They do looked pretty close with each other. And Kai looked really short compared with Kris.

 

            We three sat down on the couch. “So… you 2 live together?” Kris asked. Me and Kai nodded on the same time. “Wahhh~ Jongin ah! You’re such a y…” Kris teased Kai. “Oh puh-leeze hyung. Sooyeon is soo not my style.” Kai said with his diva-ish tone. I rolled my eyes, annoyed with his behavior. “You’re so not my style either!” I muttered. “Hmm~ she’s my style…” Kris said.

 

            “HA! I win! Kim. Jong. In!” I stuck out my tongue at him. Kai just tsked to my behavior. “Well. Sooyeon ah… you look so—“” ugly in the morning.” Kai interposed. I glared at him in disbelief. “Mworagoo?!!”

 

“I’m thinking…. I want to take Sooyeon out today…”

“Really? With this Nag princess?”

“Kim. Jong. In!”

“Yeah… I don’t mind. She’s mine anyway…”

“You have to mind! She’s—“

“Kim. Jong. In!”

“Ignore him Sooyeon ah!”

“Ok hyung… you can take her out… but with 1 condition.”

 

            I looked at Kai. One condition…? “She has to come home. Make sure she’s safe!” Kai said with a serious voice. Kris nodded and gave a thumb up. “Sooyeon ah~ go change!” he demanded.

 

Oh Jongin…

You’re so protective…

I love you oppa~

 

 

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Me and Kris took the same train that we used to take. He said he was on his vacation now. That’s why he has so much time to ‘chase’ me around. But I wonder why he wore his tuxedo on the other day.

 

            We went to my old house. Correction, Victoria’s house. I really missed her so much so I made a decision to see her. Kris said that he wouldn’t mind. All he cared was he can spent some luxurious time with me by his side.

 

            “You ready?” Kris asked as he held my tiny hand tightly. I nodded, but deep inside I’m not really sure. What if Victoria hates me? “Okay then…” Kris pressed on the door bell. I took a deep breath and exhaled. “Don’t be too nervous.” Kris advised.

 

            The door swung opened. “Eonnie!!” I shouted as I hugged her. She was a bit surprised but she still hugged me anyways. “Sooyeon ah…” she whispered. I let go of the hug and looked at her. “Eonnie… mianhae. I’m really sorry I ran away from home. I really don’t mean—“ she pit a finger on my lips.

 

 “Its ok… I understand… come on in.” she offered. I pulled Kris’s wrist and went inside. “Gomawo.” I secretly whispered to Kris. Kris smiled. “You’re always welcome~” me and Victoria talked non-stop that time. She said that Luhan fell sick for 3 weeks since I ran away from home. I was surprised to the news. But that was the past. What can I do?

 

Then, Victoria praised Kris because he willing to bring me back home. Kris smiled and thanked for Victoria’s praise. He is so gentleman and really polite around people. now I remember why I like him on the first place.

 

After staying at Victoria’s house for almost 1 hour, me and Kris said thank you to her and went somewhere else. I promised her that I will come back and visit her next time. She insisted that she want me to stay with her again. but I cant promise her that since I already promise Kai to come back home.

 

 

----At the beach---

 

 

            I sat on the bench beside Kris. “Oppa… Gomawo nae~” I said to him while looking at the people playing. “Hmm…. For what?” he asked, acting dumb. “Everything.” I replied. he smiled and brought me closer to him. “Well… I can do everything for my girlfriend.” He said.

 

            “I waited for you for 2 years and I was so miserable in that 2 years time.” He confessed. I sighed. “Mian…” I said quietly. “Since you’re here… and you’re mine…”

 

            He held my chin and lowered his head toward me. I closed my eyes and waited for his next move. I felt something crash on my lips and I knew what it was. He was kissing me. I can feel his plump and sweet lips on mine. 

 

“I love you Sooyeon ah…” he confessed,

I blushed. “Love you too Kris…” I said shyly.

 

 

                                                    To be continued. 

 

 

A/N: muahahahaha~ no Luhan here~ XD so... someone's missing Luhan already? i miss him too!

i just wish i can change the plot but... i cant since i already finish this story like 1 month ago. 

now i need to type in my The red rose's tears: living under a spell story! 

wait for the next chapter and if u say the magic word... Luhan will popped out! 

 

magic word is:  SEHUN!!

 

 

 

 

(sorry about the short update! )