cooperation between the enemy

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

A/N: wrote by crasykikki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When the laughed has died and we all had move us into the big living room to get the boys cut clean and bandage.

- "Auch, It hurts, so be more careful." Jaejoong wined when Jessi clean his cut and she just ignores him. 

- "It is your own fault." She coldly replied him. 

- "Hey, Jaejoong. We didn't kidnap your niece at all, she just follow us." Toma try to make peace and explain what really happen. 

- "That is right, I did follow them like he said."  Jessi try to help Toma out and look into Jaejoong eyes to confront it was true.

- "Fine, I believe you, Toma. But She is still coming with us." He said arrogant and admit his wrong.

- "You heard me, young lady. You are coming with us right now." Jaejoon stood up from the sofa and pointed at Jessi.  She happens to grip the arm to the person next to her and hold it thigh. Yejun, who the arm belong to, looked at Jessi's arm clinger around his like it was about life and death, 

-"No, I don't want to!" She tightens the grip around Yejun's arm.

- "Aish. Listen, Jessi. We don't belong together with these guys." Jeajoong look around at everybody and then at Jessi. *What should I say to get her home?* Jeajoong looks at his your sister clinging to the boy arms and feels anger.

- "What? You want me to leave them alone? I have finally found somebody to be friend with, beside yours, and even some girls. So there is no way that I am going to leave them fight alone, Oppa."  Replies him and stomp her foot down.

- "Aish" Jeajoong ruffles his hair in annoyed and couldn't stop looking at her cling to her boy am.

- "Jeajoong, maybe Jessi is right about that part about us should help them." Chansung said, looking a the older male. Jeajoong just ruffles his hair again and sighs, before looking at Toma.

- "What do you think about she are saying? Do you want our help?" Jeajoong eyed Toma trying to read his face for any reaction.

 

Toma look around at his brother, who nods to agree on this cooperation.

 

- "it looks like my Dongseang mean that I should agree on this, but that doesn't mean that I forgive you for hitting my handsome face." Toma answers arrogant.

- "That is good" Miko patted their head, like they were some child and earn a death glare from both. Iefa just laugh awkwardly and pull her hand back.

 

Soon enough did they begin to make some plans on what they should do. 

 

- "Wait, there is no one who has told me what we are here for and what they are?" Miko suddenly remember and look around at everyone curious and everyone begin to laugh, which make her confused. Toma look at her and smirk, but Miko just give him a glare not forgive him from what happen earlier.

 

---------

Kikki's Note:

Hey, everyone. 

I am glad to see that you guys enjoy the chapters I have written for Iefa unni's story. I hope you guys will continue to give her some love and support. I hope you also like this chapter like the rest and peace out!

~love, Kikki~