Temptation

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Mina jumps a bit when her phone ringing and vibrates inside her pocket. She quickly takes out the phone and answered.

 

“Hello? Miko unnie?” Mina says.

 

But there no one talking at the other side and the calls cut off. Mina feels weird and she looks at her cellphone.

 

“Who is that?”Donghae asks.

 

“Erm, My unnie. I called her before when my car broke down. Maybe she’s here. Let me go out and find her,”

 

“Oh, Toma hyung is outside. He will bring your unnie in. But for now let us finish what we started,” Donghae winks at Mina.

 

“Oh, okay,” They both then walks to the dark closet.

 

Donghae open the door for Mina, “Ladies first,”

 

“Thanks,” Mina giggles.

 

“So, we have 7 minutes. What we’re gonna do?” Mina can’t really see a thing in the closet. Suddenly she feels a hand touches her body.

 

“Naughty boy,” Mina says and laughs.

 

Suddenly Mina feels like someone hits her head. She touches her head and calling for Donghae.

But all Mina can see is a grin and she faints on the floor.

 *****************************

Winnie unwillingly follows Eunhyuk to a dark closet. She looks pissed off and uncomfortable. When they both enter the closet, there is just silent.

 

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk ask Winnie.

 

“No,” Winnie says coldly.

 

Suddenly Eunhyuk laughs.

 

“You are too snobbish, Winnie. Be careful. Not all people can stand it,” Eunhyuk says and laughs evilly.

 

“Hey, who are you to say that! You don’t even know me!” Winnie snarls.

 

“Yes I know who you are Winnie. In fact I know everything about you all,”

 

“Weirdo!” Winnie shouts and her hand reaches the door knob. Suddenly she feels her head was smacked and she faints.

 

 ******************************

 

Jeari and Kyuhyun are walking towards the closet and suddenly they heard a loud thumps coming from upstairs.

 

“Woah, what’s that?” Jihye shocks when she hears that.

 

“Oh, maybe somebody gone wild in the closet,” Kyuhyun smirks and opens the closet for Jaeri.

 

Jeari gulped when she hears what Kyuhyun said. “Mina unnie gone wild tonight, huh?” Jaeri thought the herself. Then Jaeri enters the dark closet and Kyuhyun enters and close the door.

 

“Erm..So, what we should do now?” Jaeri asks Kyuhyun.

 

“Have you ever play this game?” Kyuhyun asks Jaeri.

 

“No. This is my first time plays this kind of game,” Jaeri answers.

 

“Oh….I see. Well, usually when the girl and the boy go into the closet, they do some activities,” Kyuhyun speaks with lure.

 

“What activities?”

 

Physical activities,” Kyuhyun smirks.

 

Kyuhyun then walks toward Jaeri. He pushes Jaeri at the wall and pinned both of her hand. Jaeri’s heart pounding rapidly and she closes her eyes. “I’m not ready for this,” Jeari speaks in her mind. She wants to scream but she feels something blocking . She feels Kyuhyun's body leans closely to hers. Then, Kyuhyun whispers something near her right ear.

 

Jaeri doesn’t understand it and she wants to ask what did Kyuhyun said. But suddenly, she feels so dizzy and sleepy. Jaeri faints and Kyuhyun catch her falling body. He then puts Jaeri on the floor slowly.

 

 **********************

 

Jihye walks together with Taecyeon towards a dark room. Suddenly she hears a phone ringing. “Sound like Mina’s cellphone ringtone,” Jihye thought to herself.

 

“Are you okay?” Taecyeon asks her.

 

“Oh, urm..I’m okay. I think I heard Mina’s phone ringing. Maybe Miko unnie is here,”

 

“Who?” Taecyeon asks her again.

 

Miko unnie. She is our friend. We are all bestfriend since we were kids. Miko unnie is the oldest. Sometimes she acted like our mom,” Jihye giggles.

 

“I see. So all of you are very close together?” Teacyeon raise his eyebrows.

 

“Yeah. Eventhough Winnie can be rude sometimes but she’s kind. We all like sisters,” Jihye happily chats with Taecyeon.

 

Teacyeon giggles and open the door for Jihye. They both enter and Teacyeon close the door. The room is quite dark and there is a very dimmed light beam from the window.

 

Jihye walks towards the window because she feels attracted to look outside. She can see the full moon from the window. Suddenly she feels a cold breeze at her neck. She turns her head to look but suddenly she feels dizzy. Jihye hold her head and collapse. Teacyeon bent down and Jihye’s head.

 

“I’m sorry,” he says.

 

Taecyeon stand up and looks out the window. He looks at the full moon and closes his eyes.

***************************** 

 

Lee Joon sighs and looks at the full moon outside the window while they going to a closet. While Hyojin looks very nervous when Lee Joon hold her hand and takes her to the closet. When they arrive, Lee Joon opens it and let Hyojin enters first.  Lee Joon turn on the light in the closet.

 

“It’s gonna be alright. Don’t be afraid. I’m here.” Lee Joon says to calm Hyojin.

 

“I-I never play this game. I don’t know what to do,” Hyojin says nervously.

 

“Oh, You don’t have to do anything. Except one thing,” Lee Joon smiles playfully.

 

“What?” Hyojin asks.

 

“Looks at my eyes. Without blinking,” Lee Joon says.

 

“Huh??” Hyojin feels weird when Lee Joon ask her to look at his eyes. She don’t want to do it. But her eyes betray her. Hyojin keeps looking at the adorable eyes. Hyojin seems lost in the Lee Joon black eyes. Suddenly Lee Joon’s eyes turn light brown and he quickly snap his fingers. Hyojin was hypnotized and fall in Lee Joon’s arm.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTE: Yeah~! hi~!! New chapter is update..hurm... Like I said before..I think I gonna take a break for couple days...I wanna brainstorming and find the ideas for this story.. lol..Hope you will enjoy this chapter~~~!!!!!!!! Please comment after you read~~~! Thanks~!~!