Sparks? Pt. 2

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

“Okay, 1 couple down, Next!” Mina shoves the hat at Donghae. Winnie prays that Donghae picks her thing. Then, Donghae picks out a lollipop from the hat.

 

“Er, what’s this?” Donghae raises his eyebrows to Mina.

 

“It’s lollipop, my dear. And I know it’s Winnie’s,” Mina said.

 

Winnie sighs with relieve when Donghae picks her lollipop. Mina realize Winnie reaction, she asks, “You look happy when Donghae pick your thing, huh. Why?”

 

Donghae looks happy when he heard that. He grins while looking at the lollipop, pretending not looking directly at Winnie.

 

“Oh, I don’t care it’s Donghae or that boy. As long it’s not that monkey!” Winnie points at Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae, who grinning before suddenly looks disappointed. Winnie starts to walk toward the closet and Donghae lazily following her.

 

Inside the closet, Winnie just sits on the floor looking at her nails and she playing with her hair. Suddenly, Donghae asks something, “Are you still hate us?”

“I still cannot accept your explanation about what just you guys do to us. I don’t hate you guys but it doesn’t mean that I like you guys. But I do hate that monkey,” Winnie explains to Donghae.

 

“… I hope one day you will understand… why we did this…We don’t have other choices,” Donghae speaks slowly.

 

“How bout me? Do you hate me?” Donghae suddenly asks her.

 

“Hurm..you? For some reason, I don’t hate you…I..I don’t hate you because you help me get out from that creepy place earlier,” Winnie says.

 

“Then, prove it. Prove to me that you don’t hate me,” Donghae said.

 

“Prove it? How?” Winnie raise one of her eyebrow.

 

They start looking at each other eyes, nose, and lips. Donghae touches Winnie’s face gently and pull her near to his face. Donghae then kiss Winnie slowly. Winnie startle at first but kiss Donghae back. But suddenly she stops and speaks, “This is not a trick, right? Trick to make sure me and my friends don’t leave this place by pretending to like us?”

 

“No, I will be damned if I lied about this,” Donghae murmurs and wanna kissed Winnie back, very deeply. But Mina already opens the closet.

 

“7 Minutes is up, get out.” Mina shoo them away. Winnie glares at Mina and cursed ‘damn’. Mina chuckles and pretends not to hear. Mina knows something happen inside there between Winnie and Donghae. Donghae looks frustrated and his face is red, walks out with Winnie. He scratches his head and sits on couch.

 

Mina winks at Eunhyuk and shoves the hat at Eunhyuk, “Your turn!” Eunhyuk smiles and pick something inside the hat. It was a lighter.

 

He asks “Whose this?”. Mina giggles and pull Eunhyuk’s hand then runs to the closet. Mina shouts to her friends, “If we didn’t get out after 7 minutes, don’t knock!”. All the people at the living room startled at Mina and Eunhyuk actions. Inside the closet, Mina and Eunhyuk laugh.

 

“You should see Teacyeon face! Hahaha…” Mina says to Eunhyuk.

 

“Haha.. Yeah, I know! Haha…” Eunhyuk keeps laughing.

 

“So, should we make some noise?” Eunhyuk suggest to Mina.

 

“Yeah! Good idea!” Mina agrees.

 

Then, both of them start to moan. Mina lets out some seductive laughs and yells. They also make some smacking and slapping noise.

 

“Urgghh.. you such a bad boy, Eunhyuk! Give me more!” Mina yells.

 

“Oh, Yes! Yeah! Yes.. yes.. there! That it’s! Harder! Harder!” Mina yells again.

 

They both hold their laugh while imagining their friends faces outsides the closet. while at the outside, Jihye close Hyojin ears, prevent her from hearing all those voices.

 

“No, Unnie! I wanna hear!” Hyojin shouts.

 

“No! You can’t!” Jihye still close Hyojin ears.

 

Hyojin just pouts. Jihye becomes redder when Mina and Eunhyuk voice become louder.

 

“Somebody, close my ears! Jeari! Help!” Jihye ask Jaeri for help. But Jaeri refuse and so does Winnie. Suddenly, Lee Joon come and close Jihye ears. Jihye blushes madly.

 

In the closet, Mina and Eunhyuk laugh after they made one final satisfaction moan.

 

“You are one funny guy, I like you!” Mina says.

“You are one daring girl, I like you too!” Eunhyuk says to Mina.

 

They both giggles. Then, both of them become quiet. Seems like they both embrassed when they said they like each other. Then Mina asks about the prophecy.

 

“Is it true, what you guys said about the prophecy? Or you guys just wanna playing trick with us?” Mina asks Eunhyuk.

 

“Of course it’s true. The last thing we wanna do is trick you girls. We need you. I need you…” Eunhyuk says softly.

 

“I never befriend with a girl before. So, I don’t know how to treat you girls. I’m sorry if I do anything wrong. I’m truly sorry if I hurt you and your friends, Mina…” Eunhyuk says.

 

Mina smiles and then she kiss Eunhyuk on the lips. Eunhyuk’s hand playing with Mina’s hair and Mina rubbing Eunhyuk’s back. Their kiss becomes so deep but suddenly Mina let it go. She wipes her lips and says, “Well, we better get out from here before they getting crazy by wondering what we doing here. Haha.. Let’s go,”

 

Eunhyuk feels weird of what just happen. Why Mina suddenly kisses him and suddenly let go? “I never understand woman,” Eunhyuk says in his heart.

 

“So, should we go now?” Eunhyuk asks Mina.

 

“Hurm…. Wait,” Mina says. Then she messed Eunhyuk’s hair and her’s.

 

“Yeah, we can go out now,” Mina winks and opens the closet while pulling Eunhyuk’s hand.

 

“Wow, you are amazing!” Mina says loudly to Eunhyuk.

 

The others at the living room shock of what Mina said. Some of the boys gulping their own saliva when they heard what Mina said. Some mutters “He’s lucky,”. Mina hold her laughs when she looks at all the people in the living room.

 

“Well, move on to next person!” Mina half shouts.

 

Mina tooks the hat from Eunhyuk and shoves it at Yejun. Yejun looks a bit startles but manage to pick out something.

 

“Whose this?” Mina asks after taking it from Yejun.

 

“It’s..it’s mine….” Jessi answers.

 

“Ah..Almost forgot about you. Can she play this, boys?” Mina asks them.

 

“Yeah,” Eunhyuk and some other boys answer.

 

Mina pulls Jessi’s and Yejun’s hand and push them inside the closet. Then, she quickly close the closet. Yejun knocks on the door but no one opens it.

 

“7 Minutes!” Mina shouts.

 

Yejun sighs. He still not ready to play this game. He turns and saw Jessi already siiting on the floor, hugging her knees. Yejun join her and sits beside her.

 

“Did they hurt you?” Yejun asks after looks at Jessi face.

 

Jessi fell silent but then answers, “Yeah, but I’m used to it. That is why I’m trained for. That is what who we are,”

 

“Who are you people actually? What is going here?” Yejun asks seriously.

 

“The boys clan are warriors clan. So as my clan. We are both warrior clans. We are on the same side. But all clans have to compete with each other in order to participate in the Final War,” Jessi explain.

 

“Final War? What is that?” Yejun frowns.

 

“Just like in the prophecy, the warriors have to defeat Siegwind in order to stop him form ruling our world,” Jessi answers.

 

“What? What is the prophecy? Who is Siegwind? Why you wanna stop him? I’m sorry.. I don’t know nothing. I just arrive here,” Yejun asks again.

 

“The girls, inside the living room was in the prophecy. It was said that the girls from the other world will help us winning this Final War, and…” suddenly Jessi stops.

 

Jessi and Yejun heard some loud noises outside the closet.

 

At the outside of the house, Jaejoong and his clan arrive. He yelled from the outside, “Where is your leader, Toma?”

 

The boys quickly run to outside of the house. Some of them looks angry and ready to fight.

 

“What do you want?” Eunhyuk asks.

 

“I come for my niece,” Jaejoong calmly says.

 

“Not that easy! As long as our leaders do not return, we will not give anything!” Donghae yells.

 

Jae looks mad and he’s ready to fight with the boys. All Jaejoong’s subordinate; Sheila, Chansung, Rae Soo and Gi Kwang were also ready to fight with the boys. But suddenly, Jaejoong saw the girls. All the girls looks terrified when all the boys and Jae’s clan ready to fight. He knows who are the girls are. The girls in the prophecy, their saviors. He did not want to trouble the girls. He calms himself and says, “Fine, we shall not battle here. We must respect our saviors. So, what should I do to take my niece back?”

 

“It is not our decision to make but it’s our leader, Toma. You should know that as you are also the leader of your clan,” Eunhyuks speaks.

 

“Then, we will wait for him until he comes back,” Jaejoong says.

 

Some of the girls look relieved when they did not continue to fight. “Can they come in? it’s quite freezing outside,” Jihye asks.

 

“Hurm..okay,” Eunhyuk open the door for Jaejoong and the others.

 

“Where is Jessi?” Jaejoong asks while walking toward to living room. Jaejoong wanna make sure his niece is safe since he don’t saw her in the house.

 

Donghae knocks the closet and ask Yejun and Jessi get out from the closet. Jaejoong shocks when he saw Jessi comes out from the closet with an unknown boy. Jessi held Yejun’s hand because she’s too scared. Jaejoong asks, “Who is that boy?

 

“He’s from the other world,” Kyuhyun answers.

 

“What are you doing in there with my niece?” Jaejoong raises his eyebrows and asks Yejun.

 

“Nothing…” Yejun answers back. Jessi didn’t say anything at all.

 

Eun Soo, who sleeping at the living room suddenly awakes after heard they all talking. She rubs her eyes and asks what happen. “Is Iefa already back?”

 

Jaejoong shocks because he didn’t realize there are other people inside the room. He looks at Eun Soo. But when he looks at her, he have this weird feeling. Like he has knows Eun Soo for a long time. Eun Soo just realize Jaejoong looking at her she feels uncomfortable because she don’t know Jaejoong. Eun Soo wakes up and sits between Ayumi and Yejun. Jaejoong suddenly feels jealous when he saw Eun Soo is close to Yejun. He feels mad all of the sudden. But he quickly calms himself. “Don’t get too involved with people form the other world,” Jaejoong reminds himself.

 

“When is your leader, Toma gonna come back?” Jaejoong asks.

“That depends whether he can find the person or not,” Eunhyuk answers.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTE: I'm really x1000 sorry for not updating for so long.. I think I have to find my muses back.. I lost all motivation to write again.. I feel so useless in my life.. I always said here I might not be able to continue this because I though I will get a job soon.. But no.. nothing... I feel so.. !#@$@%#!!! I feel like a failure.... I really don't know what to do in my life..I feel i give up on everything already... Nevermind.. That's my problem...I will not burden my readers my own mess...

Well, as you cann see, I have co-author.. Her name is Kikki.. be nice to her! Lol.. I will try to update frequently afther this.. after i got a co-author...

THANK YOU ALL TO WHOEVER STILL READ THIS! THANKS!