What? Again?!!

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

After watching Toma leaves the house, the room become quiet. Suddenly Taecyeon speaks, “What should we do with this girl?” while pointing to Jessi.

 

“I don’t know. Toma hyung doesn’t give any order yet. So, we have to hold her until hyung coming back,” Eunhyuk answers Teacyeon curiousity.

 

Mina goes to Eun Soo and Ayumi and hugs them. “I’m glad that you are okay,” Ayumi hugs Mina tight. Mina smiles, “Come one, I introduce you to everyone,”

 

“This is Jaeri and Jihye. I think you already meet them at Iefa’s unnie birthday party 2 months ago,”

 

“Yeah, I think so,” Eun Soo and Ayumi hug them.

 

“This is Winnie,” Winnie hold out her hand and shakes their hand.

 

“and this is our maknae, Hyojin,” Hyojin hugs them both.

 

“Erm..This is Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk just bow his head.

 

“This is Donghae,” Donghae smiles and shakes their hand.

 

“This is Taecyeon, right?” Taecyeon scratch his head and smiles, “Yeah, I’m Teacyeon. Nice to meet you!” He bows his head.

 

“This Lee Joon,” Lee Joon smiles and shakes their hand.

 

“and this is Kyu..Kyuhyun?”  Kyuhyun nods and bows.

 

“Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce him. This is Shim Yejun. He is the mechanic,” Eun Soo pats Yejun’s shoulder.

 

“Oh, Hi. I’m sorry you have to be dragged onto this mess,” Mina pats Yejun’s shoulder and shakes her head.

 

“Oh, it’s okay.. I like adventures..” He giggles.

 

“Er..who is that girl?” Ayumi pointing at Jessi.

 

“I don’t know her name. We caught her spying on our house. What is your name?” Donghae asks.

 

“Jessi…” She answers and still not looking up.

 

So, her name is Jessi..” Yejun thinks to himself.

 

The room becomes silent again. Suddenly Eunhyuk speaks.

 

“Well, how bout we play something?”

 

“Play? Play what?” Eun Soo frowns.

 

“7 minutes in heaven?”

 

“NO~~~!!!!” Winnie, Jaeri, Jihye and Hyojin yell at the same time.

 

Mina chuckles at them, “I don’t mind,” She winks at Eunhyuk.

 

“No! Please don’t~!” Jihye close her eyes and ears.

 

Eun Soo, Ayumi and Yejun frown because they acting weird.

 

“Haha. This time we play it right.. No trick or what so ever. How bout that?” Eunhyuk grins.

 

“Er, I don’t know…I don’t think this s good idea, hyung..” Lee Joon says.

 

“Come on~! It will be fun!” Eunhyuk put his hand around Lee Joon shoulder.

 

“Er, whatever you guys playing I’m out of it.. I’m too tired. Can I sleep for a while?” Eun Soo rubs her eyes in sit on a couch.

 

“Er, If Eun Soo does not playing it then I’m out too,” Ayumi says.

 

“How bout you?” Eunhyuk pointing at Yejun.

 

“Me? Er..count me in.. I guess?”

 

“I don’t wanna play this stupid game!” Winnie says to Mina.

 

“Oh, come on.. Chill, will you? Besides what that they can do to us? They need us, right?” Mina says.

 

“Yeah, they need us yet they smack us!” Winnie yells.

 

“Just forget it, will you. So, guys.. This time we put our thing in the hat,” Mina winks. “You have anything like a hat or basket?”

“Er..here.. it’s Eunhyuk hat,” Taecyeon gives Mina a funny hat and he laughs.

 

Eunhyuk just glares at him. Mina accepts the hat from Taecyeon and she examine it. "Nice hat. Maybe I will wear it for you someday. Just the hat," she winks at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk shocks at what Mina said to him. He's kinda sweating and blushing. Everybody there gulping their on saliva with their own thought and fantasy about Mina and Eunhyuk.

 

Mina, then puts something inside it. She shoves the hat to Jaeri. Jeari sighs and puts something too. Then Mina turns to Hyojin, asking her to put something. Hyojin scratch her head and try to reach something at her back pocket of her jeans. Then she puts something inside the hat. Mina walks to Jihye and Jihye speaks, “I don’t think this is a good idea, Mina,”

 

“Relax..They won’t do anything to us. And if they did, I will kill them with my hand. I promise!” Mina holds out her right hand and promise. Jihye sighs and puts something inside the hat. Then, Mina goes to Winnie, and Winnie says, “No! I’m not playing this stupid game anymore~!”

 

“Fine~..then I will tell your secret if you don’t play,” Mina says to Winnie.

 

“What? You can’t do that!” Winnie yells.

 

“Oh, Yes I can! You is not the only one can behave bad and rude!”

 

Winnie just glares at Mina and silent.

 

“Fine. If you don’t wanna play it…You guys, do you wanna know.. when Winnie was 5 she-…”

 

“Stop~! Alright! Alright! I’ll play!” Winnie slid her hand in her pocket and puts something inside the hat.

 

“Good!” Mina smiles. Then, she points to Jessi, “Er, do you wanna play too? Is she allowed to play?”

 

“Err..I don’t know.. if she plays and she’s escape, we will be in great trouble,” Donghae says.

 

“Hurm.. Don’t worry. I already ‘cage’ this house. I put some spell too. No one will be able to leave this house until Toma hyung is back,” Kyuhyun says.

 

Winnie looks at Kyuhyun like he’s a freak.

 

Hyojin realize that and goes to Kyuhyun and whisper, “Good job,”

 

“So, You, Jessi, Please put something inside the hat,” Mina shoves the hat to Jessi. Jessi a bit terrified at first but she manages to put something.

 

Mina smiles and says, “Let the game begin~!”

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Yeah~! I finally update~! God.. this story getting longer~! I don't know when I will be able to finish this! Hope you enjoy this update. As always, same speech... I will try to update as frequent I used to be~!. I love you guys~!