Spy? Pt 2

7 minutes in HEAVEN? [DISCONTINUED]

Eunhyuk and Donghae walking together very slowly at try to spot where the spy is. Suddenly Eunhyuk saw something right above the tree. He tapped Donghae shoulders and gives a sign that the spy is up the tree. Donghae nods, understands what he should next. In a blink of an eye, Donghae is already up above the tree. He then approach the figure slowly and Donghae close his mouth from behind.

 

“Don’t scream if you wanna to live! Who are you! Who sent you here?” Donghae yells at him.

 

But the spy is not much of a quitter. He elbows Donghae at his stomach and jumps off the tree.

 

But he is not really lucky when Eunhyuk grabs him and smack him at the neck. The person faints.

 

Donghae jumps off the tree while holding and rubbing his stomach. “Luckily you catches him,”

 

“Yeah, and let’s bring him in,”

 

While Toma, Lee Joon, Kyuhyun and Teacyeon continue acting suddenly the door is open. Eunhyuk and Donghae are back and bring the spy in.

 

“Wow! You guys did it! Teacyeon high five them all.

 

“Well, let see who this mysterious spy…is.” Eunhyuk slowly removes the mask he wears.

 

Suddenly they all widened their eyes. He is actually a SHE! The spy is actually a girl.. A very young girl. Suddenly her eyes cringe a little and open. When she saw all 7 men look at her, she backwards a bit.

 

“Who are you? Who sent you?” Eunhyuk suddenly asks.

 

But she keeps staring at him and no sign that she will speak up.

 

“Talk or I will make you suffer!” Eunhyuk yells at her.

 

“Hyung! She is just a girl. Be polite, will you?” Teacyeon says to Eunhyuk.

 

“Girl or boy I don’t care. She still a spy and we caught her red handed.” Eunhyuk says back.

 

Toma is been quiet since he saw that girl. His mind has been racing to find something. He feels like he knows this girl. Her face looks familiar. And suddenly he snaps his finger.

 

“I know who are you! You are Emilia and Giuseppe’s daughter! So you are Jeajoong’s niece!” Toma says while pointing at her.

 

Jessi shocks when Toma recognize her. She will be doomed, she thought. Not by them but by her leader and her uncle, Jaejoong.

 

“Did Jeajoong who sent you here?” Toma asks.

 

Jessi silent for a while the she shakes her head. “No,” she says.

 

“Then who sent you here?” Kyuhyun asks Jessi while frowning.

 

“No one sent me here. I just come by myself. I’m an adult and I can’t do everything I want without asking permission from anybody,” Jessi glares at Kyuhyun.

 

“Well, I think I should tell Jaejoong about this. He should teach his niece not to spying on someone house,” Toma gets up and start walking.

 

“No! Don’t tell him! He will be mad at me! I will do anything you said! Please just don’t tell my uncle,” Jessi begs to him.

 

Toma slyly smile when Jessi said that she will do anything. But suddenly a loud thumping comes from the upstairs. The house is shaking a little bit and some of the girls that in their room, screaming. When the shaking ends, the boys look at each other.

 

"What now?" They all thought…..

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi~! I'm sorry for not updating... It's been hard to update lately... Hope I don't lose my readers.. Thanks to all of you that still read my story. I really appreciate it~! Thanks you very very much~! Hope you enjoy this story~! Love you all~!