HIATUS!!!!

Chances

01-24-2011

HEY GUYS!!! I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY BUT I THINK I AM GOING TO PUT THIS STORY ASIDE...... I CAN'T THINK OF A SINGLE THING FOR THIS STORY!

I CAN SIT INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER FOR HOURS AND STILL HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT...... I DON'T I THINK I AM JUST STRESSING OUT? OR I'VE COMPLETELY LOST MY IMAGINARY THOUGHTS. WHICH EVER ONE IT IS I AM REALLY SORRY TO BE PUTTING THIS STORY TO A HIATUS!

I'VE BEEN THINKING FOR A WHILE, AT FIRST I WASN'T SURE IF GOING ON HIATUS WAS A GOOD CHOICE CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT I MIGHT LOSE A LOT OF READERS (WHICH HAVE BEEN THE SITUATION LATELY) BUT THAN I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY IF IT'S NOT GOING TO BE GOOD AND IF THE IDEAS AREN'T ORIGINAL, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO WRITE A STORY WHERE IT CAPTURES MY READERS ATTENTION AND I DON'T THINK I AM DOING THAT PRETTY WELL RIGHT NOW. SO I AM OFF UNTIL MY MUSE IS ABLE TO RESPOND AND GIVE ME IDEAS AND MAYBE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!

IN THE MEAN TIME I MIGHT START A NEW STORY (?) OR I MIGHT JUST USE THIS TIME TO ENJOY EVERYONE ELSE'S FANFICS AND MAYBE THAT'LL GET MY MIND RUNNING AGAIN..... I HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN ONCE I START AGAIN!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE ME OR STOP READING MY FANFICS BECAUSE OF THIS!! I AM REALLY SORRY!! I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT MAYBE THAT'S ALL I NEED TO GET MY MIND GOING AGAIN?

AISHHH SO FRUSTRATING!!! ANYWAYS I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON (?)


LOVE BLACK_PIG

 

01-25-2011

Ok so i was going through a whole bunch of random sites and landed upon this really really interesting site. It sort or a request site but beside from that they have challenges. You write stories base on the challenges they give you. I found it kind of interesting so I thought why not give it a shot? I mean this might just be what I need to get back on my own two feet again and start writing again.... anyways after I submit it in I might post it on my website too! So look forward to it (?)

 

Love Black_pig