Chances Chapter 4

Chances

"Arron~" an annoying voice called out to him. Wang Zi who heard the squeaky voice covered his ears with the pillow he was laying on. Suddenly the door to his bedroom opened revealing Gui Gui standing there in her new pumps and brand name clothes. "Where's Arron?" she asked.

Groaning Wang Zi threw his pillow at Gui Gui "He's not here! Can't you see he's advoiding you? Now leave! I am trying to sleep!" he angrily slammed his door on Gui Gui's face before climbing back into bed.

Furious Gui Gui stomped her foot as she made her way out of the house. At that moment Arron drove into the drive way, Gui Gui who saw smiled as she made her way over to Arron. "Where did you go so early in the morning?" she pouted grabbing onto his arms. 

"What the hell are you doing here so early?" Arron groaned annoyed making his way into the house with Gui Gui still attached to him. "I am here to see you but Wang Zi said you weren't in so I was just about to leave" she explained.

Just when she was about to step foot into the house Arron pryed her arms off him and turned around to look at her. "You've seen me so now you can leave" without another word Arron slammed the door on Gui Gui.

"Arrrrggghhh!" Gui Gui turned around, got into her car and drove off.

Arron walked in and saw Wang Zi standing by the stairs shaking his head "when will she get that you aren't interested in her?" he walked down the stairs "you should take your keys back, it's annoying to hear her voice every morning."

"I wish I could. Everytime I try to take it she drops it into her shirt telling me to reach for it. It's disgusting to touch plastic" Arron scoffed pouring milk into his cereal. Wang Zi  snickered as he too made his own breakfast "I am going to change the lock today just so she can't come in tomorrow"

Arron laughed "watch we won't be getting any sleep tomorrow morning from the beast's pounding" Wang Zi laughed.


Hebe walked down the stairs and saw Jiro already in the kitchen with Selina making breakfast. Walking over Hebe sat down on the chair by the counter "Morning" she greeted.

"Morning" the couple greeted while Selina placed a cup of coffee infront of Hebe "How was your sleep?" she asked "It was ok" Hebe took a sip of her coffee.

"Morning" A deep and tired voice greeted the group before placing his tired body on the bed beside Hebe. Hebe turned to look at Min-Woo "oppa what are you doing awake so early? It's rare for you to get time to sleep in" she said swiping the bangs that were covering his face.

Min-Woo smiled "It's ok I had to wake up early anyways my manager called yesterday telling me I have a photoshoot. He said if I finish this photoshoot than the company will give me an extra week of break. So I agreed."

"When are you leaving?" Hebe asked handing Min-Woo a cup of coffee. "mmmm" he looked at his watch "about an hour, wanna come with? I am missing a stylist today"

After thinking about it Hebe gladly accepted. Min-woo and Hebe both got to the studio where the photo shoot was held, people were all rushing around trying to finish the group they were photoshooting for. "I am going to talk to my manager so wait here" Min-woo stated walking away.

Waiting patiently Hebe watch the group take their pictures, she smiled when she saw the members all fool around during the photo shoot. "You know them?" she heard someone ask her. Whirling around Hebe saw Min-woo looking at her, she shook her head "do you?"

Min-Woo nodded his head "come on I'll introduce you guys" he lead the way to the group that just finished their photoshoot. "Oh Min-woo hyung!" one of the member called out after seeing Min-Woo. The rest of the member greeted Min-woo while he nodded his head at them.

"Who's this pretty lady?" a guy looked Hebe up and down. Min-Woo pushed his away from Hebe "Don't get too close" he warned.

The group all smirked seeing the over protective Min-woo "Hyung is she your girlfriend?" a guy asked making Hebe blush. "I am Hebe Tian" she introduced herself.

"Hi We're DBSK!" they all said in unison. "I am Yuhno the leader, this is Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin" he introduced everyone.

Hebe smiled at all the good looking guys "so is she your girlfriend hyung?" Junsu asked again. Min-woo smiled walking behind Hebe he wrapped an arm around her from behind "do we look like a couple?" he asked.

DBSK all shook their head "she's too good for you hyung" Changmin declared making Hebe blush and earning a glare from Min-Woo. "MIN-WOO PHOTOSHOOT!" his manager called out to him. "COMING" he replied dropping his arms around Hebe.

Hebe and Min-Woo both said their goodbyes to DBSK before making their way to the where Min-woo's manager was. "Ok go get change and do your make up." he instructed.

Min-Woo did as he was told and a couple of seconds later he came out in a pair of  washed out ripped jeans and a white dress shirt that was half buttoned up. "woo hyung nice body!" Jaejoong cheered before making his way out of the studio with s. Min-woo smirked before making his way towards Hebe who was getting ready to do his make up and hair.


"Tell me again what I am doing at your photoshoot?" Arron asked following Wang Zi into the studio. "Because you're a nice friend that's going to treat me to dinner after" Wang Zi walked over to his stylist.

Groaning Arron sat down on an empty chair while Wang Zi got his hair done. "HEBE TIAN! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" a guy screamed making Arron and Wang Zi's head shoot up. Arron wasn't sure if he heard right so he looked over at Wang Zi and saw him look just as surprised.

Suddenly a girl with bob hair ran out with a guy running after her, Arron stared at the girl but couldn't really see her face. "Oppa! I am sorry I just wanted to see what you would do" the girl apologized to the guy after he caught her.

The guy smirked as he grabbed a brush and started swiping make up across her cheeks "OPPA!" The girl screamed while the guy laughed.  "MIN-WOO HURRY UP! WE HAVE ONE MORE SHOOT!" his manager screamed. Min-Woo looked at his manager than back at the girl "Hebe you better watch out" he pointed a finger at her.

Hebe laughed as she grabbed hold of his finger following him back to his location. Arron stood up and was just about to follow but someone stopped him "Arron I don't think it's her." Wang Zi said placing a hand on Arron's shoulder.

Without answering Wang Zi, Arron pushed Wang Zi's hand away and went after Hebe and Min-Woo. He stopped when he saw the couple from before (min-woo and Hebe) standing infront of him. Hebe was standing infront of Min-woo who was pretty well built causing him to block Hebe from Arron's sight. "Oppa you're already sweating" she handed him a hankerchief, gladly Min-woo accepted it to wipe his sweat.  

Wang Zi walked over and looked at the couple "I told you it wasn't her, now lets go" He lead Arron away. Arron couldn't help but turn around to see if it was really Hebe but the guy was still standing infront of the girl. Sighing Arron followed Wang Zi back to their location.
`
`
`

OK REALLY RANDOM CHAPTER!! SORRY!!!
PLEASE COMMENT ANYWAYS!!