Chances Chapter 8

Chances

"Hebe wait!" Arron ran after Hebe out the door. He spotted Hebe not too far from where he was, quickly he dashed after her. "Hebe" He held onto her wrist.

She pushed his hands away "Ummmm I am sorry for interrupting.... I didn't know"

Arron looked at her "Why are you here?"

"Ummm Wang Zi asked me to talk to you, but I guess not. I think I should go first, Brandon should be a wake soon" she turned to walk away but he held onto her again.

Uncomfortably Hebe pushed his hands away "Arron we're not as close as before in fact we're like strangers so can I ask you not to touch me? It makes me uncomfortable"

Arron looked at her hurt "Hebe back there, it was nothing. Gui Gui she just came over but nothing happened"

"You don't have to explain anything to me. What you do has nothing to do with me anymore right? Anyways I'll talk to you next time"

Arron watches as Hebe walked away from him yet again. Sighing he walked back into the house "What did she say??" Gui Gui asked hugging on to Arron's arm.

"Can you stop coming over! People are mistaking things because of you! If you have nothing better to do than go find a real boyfriend or go find a life! GEEZ!" Arron pushed Gui Gui away and went into his room slamming the door on the way in.

Gui Gui glared at Arron's door 'now that she's back you're going to push me away?!? It's not that easy Arron!!' she thought to herself angrily as she stomped out of the house.
`
`
`
Hebe walked into the house and immediately heard Brandon's crying voice and Min-Woo's begging, taking off her shoes Hebe walked in and saw Min-Woo standing outside of the washroom.

"Come on Brandon, be a good boy I'll buy you new toys if you come out" he bribed.

"No! No! No! Me want mommy!" Brandon stubbornly cried.

Hebe walked up to Min-Woo "Oppa what's wrong?"

Min-Woo turned around and was relieved to see Hebe, he slapped his hand on his forehead "I was trying to get Brandon to take his shot.... the moment I took out the needle he immediately ran away and ended up locking himself in the washroom"

Hebe laughed "I'll handle this" she grabbed the needle "oppa go back to sleep you look like you just came back from the dead" she laughed.

"Thanks.... just what I needed" Min-Woo lazily walked back up the stairs.

Gently Hebe knocked on the door "Baby? Can you come out for me? Uncle Min-Woo is gone"

Immediately Hebe heard the door knob being unlocked, slowly Brandon opened the door, his head poked out from behind the door. His eyes were in little slits as he scanned the place for Min-Woo.

Hebe chuckled "Come on baby you need to take your shot, mommy will do it for you" Hebe carried Brandon out from behind the door.

Brandon wrapped his arms around Hebe's neck "Brandon no take needle" he complained.

Hebe sat down on the couch with Brandon in her arms "Come on baby be a good boy ok?" he shook his head. "Why aren't you listening to mommy today?" 

"Ni Ni no take needle, why Brandon take?? Me no take!" he cried pushing the needle away from him. 

Looking at Brandon cry made Hebe's heart hurt, if it wasn't for her being unhealthy during her pregnancy Brandon wouldn't have to go through all this. "ok ok baby don't cry, you don't need to take the needle right now. Shhh don't cry" Hebe patted his back gently. 

Brandon sobbed "really?" Hebe nodded her head "but you have to promise mommy to take your needle after breakfast ok?? Or else I am going to get mad" 

"mommy no mad at Brandon!" he said wrapping his arms around Hebe. 

Hebe chuckled "That's only if you keep your promise" Immediately Brandon stuck out his little pinky finger "promise mommy" smiling Hebe hooked her pinky finger with his. 

Hebe stood up with Brandon in her arms "What do you want for breakfast today?"

"Pancakes!" he cheered

As soon as Hebe finished making the pancakes Min-Woo and Jiro came walking in stretching "I thought I smelt something good" they said in unison. Hebe laughed "you guys were probably a wake a while a go but probably didn't want to help, right?"

"Caught already?" Min-Woo chuckled sitting down beside Brandon.

Jiro ruffled Hebe's head "It's no wonder we're sibilings, you know me too well" Hebe smacked his hand's away "don't touch my hair!"

Just before Jiro was about to say something, him and Hebe heard Min-Woo and Brandon laughing "Brandon you're mom is still like a kid, just like you" Min-woo teasingly said making Brandon laugh.

Hebe walked up to Min-Woo and pushed his head with her index finger "you go eat your breakfast, and leave my baby alone"

The 4 ate breakfast laughing at each others jokes and enjoying each other's company. After breakfast Hebe walked over to grab Brandon's hyperdermic needle, immediately Brandon hid under the table. Hebe walked over to Brandon and croutch down to look at him "baby? you promised mommy"

Instead of crawling towards Hebe, Brandon made his way towards Jiro, he tugged onto Jiro's shirt "Brandon no take needle" he pouted hoping Jiro will get him out of the situation. Jiro picked Brandon up and placed him on his lap "Come on Brandon be a good boy and listen to your mommy. Didn't you say you want to make your mommy happy?" Brandon nodded his head "Well than listen to your mommy and take your needle, that way you can stay healthy and grow up big and strong and protect your mommy"

Just like that Brandon stuck out both his arms to Hebe "That's my boy" Hebe smiled picking him up into her arms. Brandon winced a little feeling the needle go into his arms "finish" Hebe pulled down his sleeves and kissed his cheeks.

"So where did you go this morning?" Min-woo asked placing his plate in the sink. Hebe froze in her spot, surprised by the sudden question "Ummm a friend needed help with something"

Min-Woo nodded "Who was the guy? Your friend?" Hebe nodded her head.

"Guy? What guy?" Jiro asked concerned.

"It's nobody you know" Hebe placed Brandon on the ground "baby let's go get change"

Hebe ignored Jiro stare and made her way up stairs with Brandon holding onto her hand. Hebe looked through Brandon's drawer trying to find a decent shirt for him to wear, finally she found one. "baby change into this shirt while mommy go find you some pants" she handed the t-shirt over to him.

Walking over to the other side of the room Hebe went searching for his pants, she turned around with a pair of jean's in her hand and was surprised to see Brandon's head trying to squeeze through the arm hole. Hebe walked over and started chuckling at him "baby want me to help you?"

Brandon pulled the shirt off and nodded while he pouted. Hebe pinched his chubby cheeks before getting him into the shirt.

"Ok one feet at a time" she instructed, obediently Brandon followed Hebe's order and got into the pants. "ahh my little boy is so good looking, go show uncle Min-woo how good looking you are" Hebe patted his little .

"Uncle! Uncle!" Brandon excitedly called out for Min-Woo. Hebe stayed behind chuckling while she picked up Brandon's dirty clothes. "So who was this guy Min-Woo was talking about?"

Hebe jumped 2 feet in the air surprised, she patted her chest as she turned around. There stood Jiro standing infront of her with a serious face, his arms were crossed and Hebe knew he wasn't joking around.

"Wang Zi came looking for me this morning" Hebe mumbled quietly.

Jiro looked at Hebe "What would he want to do with you? You guys barely even knew each other back than"

"He just wanted me to talk to Arron-"

"Didn't I tell you not to go near that bastard?!? Why aren't you listening to me?? He hurted you back than! Was once not enough?!?" Jiro spazzed upon hearing Arron's name.

Jiro held onto Hebe's shoulder "Hebe promise you won't go see him again. I am your brother Hebe and I won't stand around to see you get hurt again. Promise me Hebe"

Hebe looked at Jiro and nodded her head.
`
`
`

OK HORRIBLE CHAPTER! I KNOW! BUT HEY I HAD NOTHING TO WRITE! 
I AM SORRY I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER ON MY NEXT CHAPTER >.<
ANYWAYS COMMENT? OR NOT...... 

OH RIGHT! IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T NOTICED I HAVE A ONE-SHOT I AM WORKING ON! 
IT'S CALLED FLASHBACK AND IT SHOULD BE RIGHT BESIDE "CHANCES" AT THE VERY TOP. 
I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME ON IT! 
I ALSO MADE A TRAILER FOR IT PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!  AND COMMENT ON THE VIDEO TOO!!
THANK YOU!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TW7fRtZZdI