Chances Chapter 5

Chances

"Mommy! Mall so big!!" Brandon exclaimed running ahead of Hebe.

Hebe and Min-Woo stayed close to Brandon both smiling seeing how excited Brandon was. Min-Woo swooped Brandon into his arms before he ran any further. "Come on me and your mommy will bring you get a new back pack"

Brandon tried on all the boy backpacks but none of them fitted him, they were either too big or it wasn't to his liking. "Baby we've already been to 2 stores are you sure you don't like any?" Hebe asked.

Brandon shook his head, suddenly his eyes brighten at something he was looking at. Excitedly he ran away without Hebe or Min-Woo. "Brandon!" Hebe turned towards the sales lady, handed back the backpack before running after Brandon.

Without looking at where he was going Brandon bumped into someone causing him to crash to the ground. "What the hell kid! Watch where you're going!" The lady yelled at him.

Brandon looked up with tears in his eyes from the pain and because he was scared. "Geez calm down would you? He's just a little kid" The guy who stood beside the girl walked up to Brandon and helped him up. "Are you ok?" he asked Brandon.

Quietly Brandon nodded his head "Are you lost? Where's you parents?" he asked again. Brandon turned around finally noticing that Hebe and Min-Woo wasn't with him. His little eyes scanned the mall and his surrounding but he couldn't spot Hebe nor Min-Woo any where. Brandon started sobbing while he looked around for his mom, "Mommy. Mommy...." he cried out.

The guy picked him up and patted his back "It's ok I'll help find your mommy" he offered. "Ugh! What an annoying kid!" The girl exclaimed.

"If you don't like it than you can leave I never asked you to tag along in the first place" the guy said annoyed walking away with Brandon in his arms. Frustrated the girl stomped out of the mall leaving the guy and Brandon behind.

On the other hand Hebe and Min-Woo was frantically searching for Brandon. The mall was so big and Brandon is so tiny. "Oppa, what do we do?" Hebe cried.

Min-Woo hugged Hebe "Shhhh it's ok, Brandon is a smart kid he probably went back to the store by now. You go look there while I continue to search the place ok?"

Hebe nodded her head parting ways from Min-Woo, Hebe ran around looking for Brandon.

"What's your name?" The guys asked.

Brandon curiously looked at him wondering if he should tell the stranger his name. Hebe have always told him never to talk to strangers. sensing Brandon's fear the guy spoke up first "I am not going to do anything to you, I just want to help. How about I tell you my name then you tell me yours than it'd be fair" the guy suggested.

Nodding his head Brandon agreed to his suggestion "m... me Brandon Tian" he introduced himself wipping away his tears.

The guy stared intently at Bradon before introducing himself "I am Arron Yan" he said smiling at Brandon.

Suddenly Brandon jumped out his arms and ran away. Arron who was surprised ran after Brandon but saw him in another man's arm, Min-Woo. "Brandon are you ok?" he ask scanning Brandon's body up and down. Brandon nodded his head "nice uncle help find" he pointed towards Arron.

Min-Woo walked up to Arron with Brandon in his arms "Thanks for helping me find him." Arron shook his head "it's fine" he turned towards Brandon "next time be careful ok? Bye Brandon"

Brandon nodded his head as he waved goodbye to Arron. "Brandon!" Hebe ran towards Min-Woo and Brandon, immediately she carried Brandon in her arms, hugging him tightly. "What did mommy say about leaving without me?!? It's a good thing we found you! If we didn't someone would've taken you away from mommy!" she scolded.

Staring at Hebe, Brandon's eyes started getting watery "sorry mommy" he wiped the tears away from his eyes. Min-Woo who was witnessing the scene carried Brandon out of Hebe's arms "Hebe he didn't mean it. Little kids gets excited in places like this. Atleast he's safe besides he was probably really scared when he couldn't find you"

Hebe looked at Brandon who was sobbing pitifully "baby I am sorry for yelling at you. Mommy was just scared of losing you, you're mean everything and much more to mommy" Hebe his head. "Mommy~" Brandon cried reaching out for Hebe. Carrying Brandon into her arms again Hebe his back while he nuzzled against Hebe's neck.

"Awwww now we're one happy family again" Min-Woo cooed cuddling against Hebe and Brandon. Hebe elbowed him in the stomach "What was that for?" Min-Woo asked clutching on to his stomach "I am a star you know? If you hurt this pretty boy than you're going to have millions of fans after you"

Hebe ignored him as she concentrated on her crying son "baby stop crying, mommy will get you ice cream ok?" Brandon nodded his head while he wiped his tears. "mommy no mad?" he asked staring at her. Kissing him on the cheeks Hebe shook her head "why? do you want mommy to be mad?" Immediately Brandon shook his head as he wrapped his tiny arms around Hebe's neck. "I love you mommy"

"I love you too baby" Hebe planted a kiss on his head. "Thanks I love you guys too." Min-woo sarcastically said. Hebe laughed "come on Oppa I'll get you ice cream too"