Fog

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

Hyun Joong inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. He threw his pirate wig into the azure blue of the Persian Gulf. His plump lips curved into a nervous smile. He bit his lower lip and turned to me.

” Leave me if you wish, I have no intentions of keeping you in your golden cage of marriage. Fly away if you wish. I know you love Jae. You never loved me. You fell for my portrait, my shadow that rose of yours. I did it all for you. Go then leave me. Grandpa Kim is more important than your husband. Go. This pirate play is over.”

I was dumbfounded.  I couldn’t utter a single word. I stood there motionless. A cold breeze passed my burning skin. I shivered and slowly walked to him. His hair danced with wind. Tears welled up in his eyes. I stood beside him and put my hand on his arm. He turned his face and averted his eyes. He gulped and his hands balled into fists. I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest. My  lips touched his milky skin through  the half buttoned  pirate shirt . He went stiff .  I led my right hand to his face  and my thumb brushed his lips. I looked up  and stared into his chocolate orbs. He  his lower lip suppressing  his moan as  I kissed his  bare chest and  sniffed  his dear scent.

“ No words can  explain how deeply  I have fallen for you .” I brushed my lips against  his  silky skin and kissed his adam’s apple  lightly. He stepped back and hit  the wooden wall  of the yacht.I sneaked my fingers under the fabric of his shirt  and caressed  his chest.

” Don’t “ He punched the wall.  I  didn’t budge .I tiptoed and kissed his forehead.His  hand pushed my chest slightly . Tears found their way down my cheeks.

“I love you bastard.” I cried and grabbed his nape and kissed his neckgently putting feathery kisses on his crazily beating carotid pulse. He squirmed trying to escape. I  threw my arms around his neck and pulledpulled him down . I cupped his face and devoured his lips. He moaned into the kiss calling my name .I  pulled him closer and went a step backwards. My legs hit a bucket .I slipped and fell on my back,but I didn’t let go of his lips. He  fell on me. And continued to squirm,but I wan’t in the mood to lose the man I worshiped. .I nibbled on his hot and soft lower lip. His tears wetted my face and gave a salty taste to his strawberry lips. I paused for a  second “ Love Hyun Joong! I love you . Do you hear me brat?” Inibbled his earlobe. He buried his face in the crook of my neck . His hot breath brushed my neck. He tried to hover over my body and get up. I ebraced his waist and pulled him down . I looked into his tearful eyes.

“ Make love with me Hyun Joong !”

A damp cloud of mist was hugging our bodies.

” Why why why  do you confuse me ? It is not a fair game . Don’t play with my heart.” He sobbed .

” You heard me bastard?” I caressed his eyebrow with my thumb.

”Make me believe you want me.” He replied.

I leant  on my elbows facing him. I  ripped my dress and threw it into the sea. I was left in my bra and . I pulled him back and stared into his shocked eyes.

“ Believe me or I should go on ?” I asked.

He took off his shirt and tried to cover me with his shirt . I grabbed it and tossed it  away.

“ You want me to go on?” I asked with a cracked voice and moved my hands to the hook of my bra.

” I am not ashamed of  your eyes .” I said.

He grabbed my hand and pressed me to his chest.Our bare skins brushed against eachother.He sat and covered my body in his arms. “ Let me be your dress crazy crazy girl !!!”  He put his chin on my shoulder and gently kissed my shoulder blade.

” We are lost. The fog is too thick.” He  whispered  in my ear and  his eyelashes swept my skin.

“ Mianhe Hyun Joong.I will die without you.” I said and kissed his eyelids.

“ Never do it again.” He smiled and his lips brushed my neck.