Crystal Room

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

 "What was that? You are kissing random guys these days." I thought.

His face blushed his eyes smiled." No ! I can't do it to him.I am already in love with that rainy rose."I told myself taking a sip of my coffe".

"Hyun Joong when are we supposed to be in the meeting tonight?" I asked.

" Oh God I had forgotten about it at 8:00 pm girl. We have only 30 minutes to get ready."

Fifteen minutes later we were in his car driving back to the hotel.

" What is that meeting all about?" I asked the heir of 2KE.

" Well about our Hong Kong bank branches.My lawyer wanted to see all of our partners in Hawaii but none of them accepted to come fearing that the local gangsters invade the meeting like what they did...I'm sorry I had forgotten that your father..."He paused checking my face.

" It's ok go on" I said.

" Well they asked my father to send the heir of 2KE here because they ...they think my father killed your father.Then my father asked them to send their heirs to Hawaii and everyone agreed pretend that it was just a birthday party".

"Oh I see."I said thinking about my father.

" Hey are you afraid?"Hyun Joong said noticing my silence.

"No ,I was just thinking about my father." I said.

He put his free hand on mine." It won't happen again .Our bodyguards will take care of you." He said.

" Oh no, thank you .I don't want your giant friends around me."

He smiled and then we got off the car and two bodyguards led us to the conference hall.The meeting was boring lawyers were talking seriously about financial matters.Hyun Joong was daydreaming in his seat and I could see Lee ha sun playing with her keys and Doctor Kaneshiro listening to his mp3 player tapping his foot lightly on the floor.

After the meeting every body went to their rooms.I went to my room and locked the door and closed my window.I should confess that I was a little afraid now.I changed to my pajamas and lied on my bed.My phone rang.It was the receptionist who wanted to say that Doctor Kaneshiro wanted to meet me in the restaurant.I was puzzled, but I just got up and 5 minutes later, I was in the restaurant. It was 11 pm and there were few men in the restaurant .A tall man approached me.

" Are you waiting for Takeshi? "he asked politely.

"Yes" I said simply.

"This way please. "He led me out of the restaurant into a lamborghini.

" Where are we going?"I asked before entering the car.

" Sorry I am not allowed to tell you.Takeshi wants to surprise you." The tall man said and I got on the car the driver started and we were soon in front of a penthouse.

The guy led me into a luxury crystal room, and I sat on a white sofa with golden patterns.There was a grand piano in the room and some crystal glasses and bottles of wine.

" Takeshi will come here in some minutes. He is busy now." The guy said with a smile and left.

I sat silently for some minutes my heart began to beat violently. I felt sick and walked to the balcony and heard two manly voices.

"She is on the red list.I will do it myself.Be careful."

"Takeshi it's a pity she is innocent and pretty " The other voice said.

"No emotions Haruki .We are not allowed to have emotions".

I was scared what is that red list?  What should I do? I went back to my seat when I heard the door open.He entered the room wearing a strange leather outfit and looked at me.

I smiled trying to seem oblivious of anything.He went backwards and slapped the Haruki guy.

" She is not Lee ha sun!! " he yelled furiously.

" We lost the chance." He punched the wall.

"Ah that receptionist! It's his mistake !What about her ? What colour is she? We should get rid of her.She has seen you Takeshi"

"Black.My territory.Bastard ! She is on the black list." He punched the wall again.

A leather strap of his strange outfit broke and God I saw a revolver in his hand he threatened the other guy.

" What are you doing?" Haruki said with a trembling voice.

" I can't her! and I can't kill her either.She is special.If I let you live,you will tell them or blackmail me.I'm sorry ,but I have to kill you Haruki"

Silence followed ,and I saw his finger on the trigger but before he could shoot I cried.

" me if it saves his life." I walked to him.

He could finally see me now. I hid the other guy behind my back ,and put my hand on his sweaty face and repeated," me if you have to!Stupid murderer!"

He looked at the ceiling." I cccan't " He gritted his teeth.

Haruki stepped forward and dropped his revolver putting his foot on it and kicking it out.

I gasped as I saw Takeshi throwing a strange dagger at the guy in a flash. I jumped to push Haruki away ,but just then the dagger stabbed my arm and blood stained the crystal wall.

Both men cried in unison ,and I heard a voice," Rattle snake?"

" Yeah,potent mix " Takeshi said and rushed to a cabinet.

"Hey that's the brachial artery ,needs surgery " Takeshi injected an antivenum.

"Oh God I killed her." I heard Takeshi say.

"Not dead yet pack the wound idiot. "I cried in pain with all my left energy before my vision went dim and images appeared before my eyes."Petals, pink petals and my father's smiling face"