rose and nightingale

Midnight Secrets

Your POV:

"The rose has flushed red,the bud has burst,And drunk with joy is the nightingale-"I heard a magic voice sing and I opened my eyes to find myself covered with red rose petals all over my body like a silky blanket "oh my God!what are you singing nightingale? " I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bed "red rose by Hafiz the persian poet" he smiled and pecked my cheek "you've got a sweet voice Hyun Joong" I said caressing his face with my fingertips "then let no moments steal away,without thy mistress and thy wine;the spring flowers blossom to decay and youth but glows to own decline" he continued to sing "quite a scholar chevalier " I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck"when did you get up dear to do all this?"I asked . He chuckled "after my lady fell asleep and her holy saints went back to heavens" he gave me a light kiss on the forehead "beautiful ! It is so beautiful the roses and my persian nightingale.Hyunnie your voice is heavenly" I cupped his face in my hands and caressed his face with my thumbs drinking my hot chocolate from his beautiful shiny eye cups."well you know I had a lot of plans for our first...night together but you know last night you came by like a dream coming true so unexpectedly so astonishing and breathtaking..I have done nothing for my beauty." He stared at my eyes and then  reached for a velvet red box near the bed and opened it "I know that they have already given you that ring but I had always wanted to give you this ring .It looks like my dear rose ." he took my hand "will you marry me?" he made puppy eyes holding a golden ring with a ruby rose bud on it "oh Hyun Joong tell me who can say no to those chocolate eyes?" I leant in and captured his lips .He was surprised the ring fell down and he pulled me in his arms deepening the kiss.When we finally parted our lips for oxygeon he smiled the brightest smile in the world "we lost the ring" he whispered in my ear nuzzling my neck."I have your pendant here" I held it in my hand "oh that tell a tale piece of metal that brought you to me" he kissed my shoulder blade "baby you are as beautiful as a goddess and so fragile like crystal I am afraid to touch you just kisses are soft enough to touch your petaline body" he kissed my neck and closed his eyes.It was not important that we were both from head to toe,that my phone was beeping madly or the petals were stuck on our bodies there was only one thing there at the moment and it was the delicate presence of love the nice melody of his breaths and the heady scent of his body.He pulled me closer and my foot felt something "oh my rosy ring" I cheered as he held it in his hand and gently put it on my finger "be mine for eternity" he kissed my hand "I am " I kissed his nose "well I have no rings for you so just take this I wrapped my arms around his neck and softly kissed his lips "not enough babe my ring was very expensive..." he nagged "my lips are more" I said and got off the bed to go to the bathroom.

comments are always appreciated

cool