Purple?Oh No - 1

Midnight Secrets

Takeshi's POV:

The vulture punched my stomach again his bald head flashed in my eyes.My torn lips were bleeding profusely so was my nose.He laughed nervously and pressed me against the now blood stained wall.

"Say it again." I felt a river of blood trail down my chest.He punched me again.I gasped and heard one of my ribs crack.

" Fa...th...er  I ca...n't   ra..pe ...er "

He kicked my balls and laughed.I cried and slumped down.

" Say it again. I don't hear " He kicked my corpse body with his prey boots.

" Master I will do it.He is bleeding.Master" Haruki pleaded.

" Shut up! Who said you could  speak? I want HIM to do it.I want HIM to make her moan his name repeatedly."

"Hey Osamo you killed him" I heard master Kojiro's voice.

" Oh master .You're here." The vulture bowed.

Haruki rushed to me as soon as Kojiro signalled him.

" Can you walk Taki? "He asked trying to lift me up.I leant on his shoulders and he dragged my body out of my father's room leaving a track of blood behind himself."

" That girl is not worth your sacrifice Taki " He said laying me on my bed.

" I will kill him .I swear.He killed my mother and now wants to kill me"

" Who are you two talking about?" I heard Haruki's sister say.

" Yuko what are you doing here?" Haruki said hiding me behind his back.

"What's happened to Taki? Kojiro ordered me to nurse him. Let me see him" She said and pushed Haruki away and then she burst to tears as she saw me.

"God kojiro?? what else did he order you?" Haruki  asked with closed eyes as I gulped knowing what he thought about.

"oh nothing" she blushed leading her brother out.

To be continued