his rainy rose

Midnight Secrets
Kim Hyun Joong's POV: I kissed her soft divine lips savouring the taste of her sweet mouth her fingers were entagled in my hair.I am lost.Lost in her warm petaline embrace.I wish we could stay like that forever.She broke the kiss for oxygeon"hey come back to my lips I am not finished with my"just once" kiss yet.I pouted pulling her into my arms again pressing my feverish lips on hers again she kissed me back "You will love the real Hyun Joong more than that shadow baby" I thought and placed her hands on my heart again"Hyunnie please...I can not breathe"she said as I pulled her closer to my burning body."just a moment my beauty" I left her lips reluctantly but kept her in my arms"you are ...crazy Hyun Joong did you know??"she panted "Crazy for you babe" I released her."now please ...tell me why you are here"she asked "I just missed you" I replied.The fact was that I wanted to be a little rainy and rosy that night but I saw her face looking at me as I was chasing them so I knew that my shadow had to wait for his turn!Some one should tell my baby that she shouldn't gaze at someone who is chasing her."ok so if you want to play this game..."she paused "game?" I asked."nothing naughty boy.You know I still love some one else and nothing has changed" she smirked pinching my cheeks"ough...am I not more handsome? Baby you just kissed me like that!" I pouted again."ridiculous I am jealous of myself now he he he that's very interesting" I thought."but you have to take care of my chastity chevalier and he doesn't"she winked "doesn't he?good for him!but wait who says that I HAVE to take care of what?oh yeah that chastity thing of yours?" I joked but she went out of the pool and blushed .I chuckled and danced in the pool "I don't HAVE to but I will do whatever I CAN for my baby"she threw me a bottle of water but I skipped that and finally joined her on a mattress near the pool she gulped and moved away from me"you know you should get used to my gorgeous body we are going to marry soon and you know you will often see it then ...and maybe more than what you see now..." I bit my lower lip" because you know..."she put her hand on my mouth I grinned."y y boy who says I WILL marry you?" she raised an eyebrow "ok just deny the truth it is cute" I said and put my head on her thigh "now tell me what should I do now that I have no clothes to wear?" I flipped over and looked at her red face my chin still on her bare thigh"I guess I have to stay here until they dry" then I stole a kiss from her silky thigh and she pulled my hair"hey hey what do you think you are doing?"she kicked me off her thigh but I embraced it tightly "baby I am not doing anything..."she glared at me"wrong" I finished my sentence."You are dead Hyun Joong" she tickled my flank smiling.