Tulips

Midnight Secrets

Kim Hyun Joong stared at his glass of red wine for some minutes . He smiled bitterly . " Tulips.Red tulips." He chuckled and slurped the content of the glass in one shot. His eyes were shining in the dim light of his living room . " I love tulips." He poured another glass of wine and dropped an ice cube into it. The red liquid spilt out of the glass and stained the table cloth. He giggled and dropped another ice cube into the already full glass and the liquid splashed on to his face and shirt. " Mmmm " He took the glass and drank it. " Tulips,her lips?I like tulips more.Let Jae have the lips he he he hic I'll have the (tu+lips).It is more. Jae doesn't have the "tu" he he he." He stared at his empty glass ,and tears fell from the corner of his eyes . " TU! " It has " You " in it girl . "That T is useless.It is tear.Hic.Hic.I just want "u + lips" Let me omit the T ." He sobbed.

At the minute the door creaked open revealing Kim Jae Joong and Hyun Joong's wife. " Yes, hyung I give you Yuna . Give her back to me that T is too much." Hyun Joong blurted out. " He is drunk!" His wife ran to him worriedly. Looking at the red table cloth and Hyun Joong's foolish smiling yet crying gesture .

" No,no,no,Yuna ! Go back to Jae .He loves you.He is my buddy.I can not ...Hic.Hic.Have you.I want my wife." u+lips without T" he he he. " her+ lips" so we get "her lips"."

His wife embraced his wine soaken body.

"Mianhe,mianhe ! Forgive...me." She mumbled guiltily .

Jae Joong went to the kitchen and brought some cold water .

"Hyung ! Drink it. I have already forgiven you .Yuna played with both of us. Stupid boy ! Why did you make such a mess ?" Jae Joong made him drink the water and lifted him off his feet .

" Put me down .I want " her+lips" " Hyun Joong kept repeating.

" Shut up!" Jae Joong took him to his bedroom and lay him on his bed .

" Tulips?Give me back her "lips" " Hyun Joong said and fell asleep.

His wife rushed to his closet and brought him a new shirt . " It is all my fault." She whispered weakly and began to Hyun Joong's shirt.She wiped the sweat and wine soaken body and took off his shirt .He moved a little and opened his eyes.

" Oh "u+lips"! Come to me." He grabbed her wrist and crushed his lips against hers.

Jae Joong stood there motionless watching how his hyung was lost in her lips.How she shed tears and kissed him back. How he clung to her dress like a baby and how he fell asleep again. " Let me help you." He walked to the trembling girl and grabbed the clean shirt .He dressed his hyung. " I will explain everything to my grandpa. Don't cry." He said and left the bedroom.

" Wait ! Jae !" She ran after him and stopped him before he could walk out of Hyun Joong's house. She hugged him tightly. " Wait.We should think about it.We shouldn't make decisions now that our minds are blurred. Wait.We'll find a better solution." She made him sit on a sofa and ran to the kitchen.