Pilot Jae Joong ... Pirate Hyun Joong 1

Midnight Secrets

Kim Jae Joong's POV :

" Why are you wearing this suit ? " Hyun Joong asked curiously.He didn't know that I had fianally fulfilled my childhood dream of getting a private  pilot licencse.

" I will be the pilot." I replied .

" So you have improved a lot recently. Is it your private jet or something? " Hyun Joong looked at the plane .

" Of course not. I am not that rich . I have hired this one." I  rushed to my cabin because the crew were calling me.

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

He ran to his cabin and I looked at my watch .

" Hyun Joong why don't you speak to me? " She asked .

" I have nothing to say ." I said angrily.

" Hyun Joong ! I am really sorry for whatever happened then. Will you forgive me." She pressed my hand.

" I don't want to. You went to his house. You went there although I told you that I couldn't take it." I  blurted out.

" Hyunnie...I had to go there. I am so sorry that it hurt you." She replied.

" Well I will think about forgiving you if your pilot  doesn't kill us before we go to his treasure island." I cleared my throat.

" He won't. He is a perfect pilot I have heard." She defended him.

" Why don't you ever give me such compliments? " I asked jealously.

" Whatever brat." She pecked my cheek.

Your POV:

We landed safely in Kish Island.I should confess that Kim Jae Joong looked extraordinarily handsome in his pilot suit.Any girl would fall for this elegant pilot with that heavenly beauty.

" What are you staring at ? Just get on the car .I am too tired." Hyun Joong nagged  and pushed me inside the lamborghini which was waiting for us at the airport.

" Nothing your hyung looks awesome in his pilot suit." I replied sticking my tongue out.

" Now how dare ?!! Am I not handsome enough for an ugly girl like you?" Hyun Joong protested.

" You  look really ugly when you are angry.Look at that line between your eyebrows when you frown!!!" I put my index finger between his two eyebrows " Besides I am not an ugly girl! " I laughed,

" You will pay for what you said ." He smirked devilly.

" What are you planning to do this time?" I asked curiously.

" You will find soon" He closed his eyes smiling to himself.

We reached  Kim Jae Joong's hotel . It looked like a large luxury golden Persian Palace .It was decorated with lotus flwers and statues of ancient Persian Soldiers .I felt like travelling in time going back to 2500 years before.Everything looked expensive and ellaegant. Avery beautiful girl led us to our room which was facing the sea .It had a perfect view. Hyun Joong could not help praising the architecture and the marbled decoratations of the room.

" Jae Joong has a great taste."  Hyun Joong said with an open mouth.

" Well  yes " I threw my tired body on the king sized bed.

" Where is he now?" He asked.

 " He went to his own room to take some rest after the long flight . " I  replied hugging a cushion.

" He is a good friend I should confess." Hyun Joong lay on the bed beside me " Planning a honeymoon trip for his rival." He smiled looking at the mirror decorated ceiling.

"Let's take a nap .He wants to take us to the Portuguese Ship tonight." I closed my eyes.

Hyun Joong embraced me and nuzzled my neck ." Portuguese ?... I don't care. You are finally back in my arms. I missed you badly."

" I missed you too." I caressed his face.