[6] PLAN

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                               Jongin (pov)

I got up from the bed with my eyes half-open. I went to the bathroom, but it was locked. Ugh! I waited for a bit. What is taking this person so long!? I started knocking, but no answer.

"Is anyone here?...Chen is that you?", I called. No answer. I opened the door, and walked in, and saw Wonwoo on the floor with blood all over the counter and ground...

"Omo! Wonwoo, are you okay? What happened to you?", I asked, walking towards him. No answer.

"Wonwoo?". I got closer and peeked at what he was doing.

"Ahhhh! Wonwoo what are you doing to Lux!!?", I yelled. He looked back and I was so shocked, I fell to the floor, scared.

I looked at Lux, who was half-eaten and dead..."OMG Wonwoo?!"

He started crawling towards me slowly, like a possessed boy while I kept crawling backwards fast. I started tearing up, being scared...

"How did this happen to you?". he started crawling faster, and I quickly got up and ran for the door, I tried shutting it, but he was too strong.

I let go and quickly ran and started screaming for everyone to wake up. I ran down the hallway, and saw Sehun at the end of the hall confused.

"RUN!", I shouted. He looked behind me and was surprised.

Instead of running away, he came towards me. "What are you doing?!".

He ran passing me and kicked Wonwoo down and then grabbed my arm. We quickly ran downstairs and yelled at everyone to wake up. "What's wrong?", Minseok asked.

Everyone was now awake and confused. "What! What's wrong?!", Kyungsoo asked, annoyed that we interrupted his sleep. We then heard a deep, dark growl up on the stairs.

"W-Wonwoo?!", Mingyu shouted in shock.

Wonwoo was on top of the stairs, but then fell and rolled down the stairs as we heard every single one of his bones breaking. He got up and slowly walked towards us with his body being demented.

"WONWOO?!!"Seungcheol shouted, shocked.

"What happened to him?", they all asked, crying out loud. Sehun grabbed me, and hid me behind him.

Jun slowly walked towards Wonwoo as he was crying and was surprised.

"No, No- Why?!", he cried.

"Get back over here", Seungcheol exclaimed. Seokmin quickly grabbed Jun.

                             Mingyu (POV)

I held onto Seungcheol, crying, and covered my eyes not wanting to see what was going on, but then remembered something..

"The gun!", I said out loud. We all looked and it was behind Wonwoo, on the counter.

Wonwoo then runs towards us screaming, but Sehun grabs him, punches him, and kicks him to the floor which was painful to watch.

"Watch out", Jongin says.

Minseok and the others go and help. "Grab something", Minseok exclaimed as I quickly ran past them, while they held Wonwoo down to the floor.

I grabbed the gun and faced it towards them. They quickly moved out of the way, waiting for me to shoot.

"What are you waiting for? Shoot him!", they yelled pressuring me.

I looked into Wonwoo's eyes, while tears ran down my face... I'm sorry Wonwoo- I'm so sorry this happened to you. He then ran towards me, and I pulled the trigger, making it go through his head as he slowly fell back.

Seungcheol, Jun, and Seokmin rush over to Wonwoo, who was shot dead on the floor, blood going everywhere. They all then started crying.

Everything felt slow. I dropped the gun and fell to the floor. I shot him- I shot my own best friend.

Jongin walks over to me. "It's okay, you had no choice", he comforted, hugging me as I just kept sobbing.

"I killed him- I killed Wonwoo", I cried out loud.

"No you didn't, it's not your fault! Wonwoo was already killed by something else- You actually helped him"...I looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter