[3] SPLIT

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              Taehyung (pov)

After using the bathroom, I went and washed my hands and saw a lot of people running out. After drying my hands I walked. "Baekhyun I'm do-"...

What the! Did he leave me?! I looked around and saw no one so I went back to where Jungkook and Chanyeol were.

--

"Oh your back, where's Baekhyun?", Chanyeol asked.

"I thought he was with you guys, did he not come back?".

"Nope".

"That's weird- Where is he then?"

I pulled my phone out, and dialed his number, but I had no service. What!- I swear I paid the bill!

"Taehyung! Watch out!", Jungkook yelled as he grabbed me, making both of us fall. I looked up and Chanyeol was beating up a guy. "Who is that?!".

"I don't know but he tried to attack you-", Jungkook then rushed as he was also beating the guy.

“Let's go", Jungkook exclaimed as we saw people running everywhere, screaming.

"What is going on!?". We looked behind the crowd of people and they were running from something...We then saw clearly at what they were running from which shocked all of us.

"What is that?", Chanyeol asked.

I just stood, not knowing what to do, until Jungkook grabbed my arm, as we ran as fast as we could.

"We have to find Baekhyun and the others", I said.

We ran to where we were supposed to meet up, and we saw Minseok hyung, Kyungsoo, and Chen looking scared.

"Oh thank goodness you guys are okay. Where are the others?", Chen asked.

"We don't know", I replied.

"I'm going to find Baekhyun", Chanyeol shouted.

"No! We have to stick together before we lose each other", Minseok hyung yelled, but he ignored and ran back into the running crowd.

"Chanyeol! Aishhh- What do we do!?", Chen asked.

"We can't stay here, let's go to the car", Jungkook exclaimed.

"No! I'm not leaving until the others come!", I cried.

                                  Sehun (pov)

We got off the ride, and saw people running and screaming. "What's going on?!", I asked, rushing towards a panicked Yixing.

"I don't know, but Suho hasn't come back!"he yelled, being scared.

"Ahhhhh!!!"...

I quickly looked back and some guy was trying to grab Jongin. "Hey! What the hell are you doing-"...What the hell?! I quickly grabbed Jongin and pulled him behind me.

"What do you want?!", I asked, pushing him back, as he was covered in blood and had a bite mark on his neck.

"Help me", he begged, but then fell to the floor, and was having a seizure.

"What happened to him?!", Yixing asked.

"I don't know, but help him", Jongin said feeling bad. I was about to help but then he got back up slowly, and his eyes were white and his veins were popping out.

"Hun what is that?!", Jongin asked, frightened from behind. I just stood silent and was shocked at what I was seeing. We all were. He came running at us, with his mouth so wide. I quickly kicked him back, and grabbed Jongin's arm.

"Let's go Yixing!", I yelled.

"I have to find Suho!", he cried out loud.

"I'm not leaving without Suho", Jongin exclaimed.

I looked back at the guy and he was getting back up. Then I looked behind him, and there were more people like him. I quickly ran and grabbed Jongin, but he kept pushing me away. "No! We have to find Suho!".

"He's probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter