[12] ONE MISSING

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            Baekhyun (pov)

"Do you mind telling me your name?", I asked.

"Taemin", he replied.

"Oh well then thank you for saving me".

"Your welcome, let's go meet the others now".

"The.... others?". We exited the roof and went down the stairs.

"So how many people are here?", I asked.

"Just my family and I", he replied.

"Oh"

We stopped at the fourth floor as he opened up the door, and we entered an empty hallway.

"Is this a hotel?", I asked.

"Yup. Many people escaped, but my family and I stayed knowing it's better to stay safe in here than out there!", he exclaimed. True.We stopped at a door, and he started knocking, while I was behind standing nervously. The door slowly opens and a head pops out peeking through.

"Hurry inside". We both rushed in and he quickly locked the door.

I stood there awkwardly, while a boy was just eyeing me.

"Because of you, my brother was so stubborn to go out there and save you", he exclaimed.

This must be his Brother. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put anyone in danger", I apologized.

"It's okay....Taehyun you're scaring him".                   

"Do you have any bites?!", he asked.

"No".

"How is that even possible? You were running through all those walkers and don't have a single wound or scratch?! Let me check", he comes close to me and starts touching all over my body, scanning. This is so weird.

 "Is this really necessary?!", Taemin complained.

"I'm just checking, so we all aren't in danger. But anyways, he's clear".

"What are you doing to that poor boy?", a lady says from behind. Now that has to be his mom. I stood there smiling awkwardly.

"Oh dear, you must be hungry. Come and eat something, you look pale and thin".

"I'm fine. I'm not really hungry", I lied. I'M STARVING!!

I can hear my poor empty stomach desperately crying for food.

She ignores and drags me to the kitchen and brings out a lot of food, and lays it down in front of me. My mouth started to water. Omg. This looks so good.

 "Sorry my mom-"..

"No, it's fine", I chuckled, making sure he doesn't take away all this food, because I'm starving!

"Here eat", his mom says, handing me a fork.

                                 Narrator (pov)

Baekhyun is ready to dig in, but feels shy eating around them, especially because they were all just staring at him like he was a creature from space. Taemin quickly realizes that he was feeling a bit uncomfortable, so he signal's his mom to leave. His mom quickly understood, and left, along with Taehyun. 

"You can go ahead and eat now, No need to feel shy", Taemin says smiling, Baekhyun chuckles and starts eating. He is so hungry, he just wants to shove his face, but since Taemin is there, he'll eat properly.

"So what were you doing out there alone?", Taemin asked.

"I was with a group of people until I lost them", Baekhyun replies being sad but is strongly holding in his tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Who were they?".

"Four of them were guys, who saved me and the other was a boy, who is my best friend, Suho and also is like a mother to me", he chuckled.

"A mother?".

"I left Bucheon at the age of fourteen and came here to study. Suho was the first person I met, he helped me with many things, along with my other two best friends, that I love like my own Brothers", I explained smiling.

"You’re from Bucheon?!", Taemin asked, being surprised since he, too, was also from there.               

 "I'm from Bucheon as well!".

"No way- Cool". Baekhyun felt a bit more comfortable since Taemin was from his hometown.

 "So is it just you, your Brother, and your mother?"Baekhyun asked, wanting to know if there are other people in the house.

"Yeah, and this other guy...Onew", he replied.

"Where is he?".

"Probably at the bar, which is downstairs. He's useless and is always getting drunk", Taemin replied, rolling his eyes since that's all Onew ever did since the apocalypse happened.

"A bar?"Baekhyun was overly excited when he heard the word bar, but then Chanyeol crossed his mind about not getting drunk anymore.

"My Brother and I saved him when we were on our way back home...Or more like he saved us".

 "Oh really", Baekhyun asked.

"It was crazy. There were people everywhere running, screaming. I was so confused and so was my Brother, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter